Initiation Request

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Xerxes
-(PUP)-
-(PUP)-

Initiation Request

Post by Xerxes »

Hallo. My name is Xerxes, friends call me "Xer or "Xexe" for short. And I would like to be apart of this wondrous friendly community that is -(DOG)- as I was aware of its respectable reputation for quite some time now as I have been playing Unreal for a while now. Since some of my friends that play Unreal are in clans such as the Confederacion Sigma and even -(DOG)- I thought maybe I should give it a try. I know its more fun playing with friends. I like meeting new, and old players alike. Anyways, I hope to see you guys soon in the server.

cheers :)
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Initiation Request

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hey xer!
thank you for your request to join the -(DOG)- clan!
please make sure, you read about the dog rules and follow these :) - play with style, play fair, be helpful to other players and you will experience friendship and fun within our community.
as all players start with a trial period, please put on the -(PUP)- tag for now, so that clanmembers can see your wish to join the clan!

welcome to newbiesplayground! WOOF! :mrgreen:
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Xerxes
-(PUP)-
-(PUP)-

Re: Initiation Request

Post by Xerxes »

Sorry for the late reply. I couldn't check the forums or join the server for 2 days after i made the post because of technical issues. I look forward to playing with you guys on newbies server :)