Tnn servers

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Oldsparky

Tnn servers

Post by Oldsparky »

From TNN

It has became very apparent, very quickly, that the root of 95% of problems our gameserver customers are having are with their accounts, solely lies with the software that controls your gameserver.

Over the past several days, we have been trying to find ways where we can fix our software to continue as normal, but these attempts have failed. So, we are currently installing a new software suite to eliminate all problems you may have been having with your account.

You may not receive a response to your support tickets as we are working very hard to get the new software installed on our machines nationwide.

We are currently not processing any new orders at this time.

We will resend an email after the integration is complete. Hopefully all clients will be moved to the new software by Early morning: 7-29-08.

What say you DOGS. Wait or move? :evil:
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Tnn servers

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

I'd say we wait till 29th.

Or are u that dissatisfied with their service ?
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

HI,

Well the servers are back up but now I'm having some troubles, more old troubles. DM has a long delay before letting me in if it doesn't just give me the old lost connection message. MM wouldn't connect until the forth try then at map change lost connection again and again so I just gave up and left. Inf, well I have never been able to get into that, same issues (not that I care all that much). Didn't try coop because I haven't dl'd the cache yet.
Anyway...woof
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Yes, agreed Sean. Things are bumpy for me as well.

Are we all having troubles ?
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by DaveAnd___ »

No problems - slightly longer delay getting in on connecting than usual
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Well the servers are back up. I was literally 1 hour from moving servers. This down time is the same reason I left overkill host. The only changes made to the servers were in the Server controls which should have no effect on game play or connection issues. If you have super cache connect issues should be minimum. As far as the Server Moves, the fat lady hasnt sang yet. The new control software that TNN installed looks pretty good and may make it easier for them and me. I am still concerned about no response for 3 days with servers down. I am thinking about this and pondering what I should do next. :?
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

imho... I would not ponder yet. Dan has been pretty cool about helping, from what I have seen,
and for the most part, the servers are stable. Hard to reply to everyone when your head is stuck
in the middle of the problem. :)
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

The servers seem to be fine now. I think there are more improvements coming, I just hope its not a disaster like the last upgrade to the server control panel. :?