For Wisdom

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Sid
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

For Wisdom

Post by Sid »

Hi wiz buddy.... I'm having trouble with my Email again, each time I send one it just comes right back
let me know if you get the last one I sent, it has a big picture attached,
If i cant get my Outlook Express working I will go back to using Yahoo,

oh! and heres a link to my photostream at FlickR .... I put some new photos up for you

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sids1/

Great to hear your on the mend... take care my friend

Sid
SERGEANT SID REPORTING FOR DUTY!
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: For Wisdom

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Wow Sid, those photo's are incredible! I just spent the past couple hours enjoying the heck out of reading the captions and comments and checking them all out. Made me forget about everything else. Thanks so much my friend. It's true artwork when it can affect a person like it does. Made my day! Oh and got the photo!! lol, fantastic! No need to ditch the outlook express, just the connection...hehehe! Your the best my friend! This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

Hate to jump your post Sid but wanted to say how much I enjoyed them also. Great work. I too love to take pictures and would like to share them with the both of you. Don't have a flicker account but you can go to http://www.DreamSkillet.com Both mine and my wife's work. There is also a music link of some of the things I used to do when I had a band (remember out music talk?). Some pretty out there (some pretty bad) :roll: Most are live rehearsal kinda things. Studio (living room) versions are Captain America, Marigolds and Angels from Montgomery. I built the site a long time ago so if it doesn't work right for please let me know.

Enjoy and think good thoughts,
Sean

PS. The wife says that if we can ever afford another vacation New Zealand is at the top of the list :-)
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Hey Sid, I love those additions to the photo's, great line up. Never ceases to amaze me how beautiful those photos are. Incredible eye for it. Ya, Ooigooee, Sid has some amazing futuristic and image art photo's that are unbelievable also. I've seen his work for years now and don't know why their not showing his stuff in galleries here. He's better than most I've seen, that are getting praise for nothing close to his work. Thanks Sid. I always enjoy spending time in Sid's Gallery of Art!! See, even has a great ring to it.lol. Oh and Ooigooee, Daisy's another one who's got inspirational art works For either one of them, you don't have to look far for immediate beauty in their work. It's definitely coming from the heart, and says a lot for their abilities as true artists. Sid, your the best man, thanks buddy! Always look forward to seeing them. This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)