Tiago Pinto ..... again

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Tiago Pinto ..... again

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Please try to give him another chance in a while. Its obvious he was himself messed with and doesn't know where to direct the anger to. Some people delighted in the opportunity to set him against clan dog in the first place.

Would sparky want to ban him forever? Try to think about that.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

well leo, i understand your advice/suggestion viewing from your personal point of view.
usually i am always willing to give someone another chance and even another - yet this case is a special case...

you are dealing/communicating with tiago for a few weeks or months now? we are dealing with him since he entered the unreal-world, years ago. newbiesplayground stands for friendship, polite behavior, diplomacy, and we follow rules. rules that stand for tolerance, respect and helpfulness. yet there is a limit - a border that we don't won't to be violated. tiago pinto - and it really does not matter what caused this - insulted members of us in a way that can't be justified, tolerated nor forgiven. no way!! and best of it all - he never - NEVER!! - even made an attempt to aplogize himself for anything to anyone! so what do you think? give him another chance? are you serious?

as long as i am the clanleader of newbiesplayground and as long as i am running these servers, tiago pinto won't be welcomed on newbiesplayground servers and i will try my best to keep the firewall's ip-list updated to ban him from the servers unless he would do so many good acts that all -(DOG)-members would approach me and express their wish to unban him. until then: lifetime-ban!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

He gave an apology attempt to me, for what I saw as one and desire to get on good terms with dog clan again. That's all I can say. But why would you hold grudge say years later? Perhaps just give it a time.

strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:But why would you hold grudge say years later?
probably you misunderstood me. that was not a "one-time-action" few years ago. it was a permanent hostile attitude asides tiago towards newbiesplayground over the last years!

he sent me at least 50 emails, containing insults but never something that could be interpreted as an apology. so, it is nice that he tries to get along good with you, but he never attempted to get along with us on a "normal" level.
my advice for tiago: move on and play minecraft.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Well, it's unfortunate. But perhaps if he stopped and want to change his behavior, then that's a different story. Perhaps we can see and wait.

VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:38 pmPerhaps we can see and wait.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Sadly, the "improvement in attitude progress bar" is not exactly moving along very fast is it?

Admittedly, maybe he was trying to make a new start with a name-change and as noted in this post on OldUnreal, he actually starts with the word "please". Was it progress? I don't think so, given how he reacted when it was made known who GenricoPT actually is. To me, he missed his chance there to give a "general apology" to the community, and, by extension, all the individuals he has annoyed/upset over the years.

Let's be clear, this is not solely a T.P. vs. -(DOG)- issue, although his comment on OldSparky-(DOG)- is without doubt the most heinous thing I have ever experienced in Unreal. He also really upset and insulted £éè£å-(DOG)- who is one of the kindest people you could ever meet in this game.

One of the best responses to this person that I have ever seen was here in Zora's guestbook.
Note that Zora does not "fight fire with fire" by directly calling him "demanding, arrogant and insulting". Instead, she basically holds a mirror up to him and indirectly points out that it is his language that is "demanding, arrogant and insulting". This man has not yet taken a look in "that mirror".

What is interesting is that when I first encountered him in 2007/2008, he was a regular player who didn't curse or rant, he just played. He used to wave etc. and seemed to genuinely enjoy the game. Then he asked me for my real name, which of course I refused to give. Well it was like I had literally just lit his fuse by not answering and he went into what we now know as his "ballistic/verbal insult" routine. The only way I could enjoy a carefree game from that point onwards was by TBANning him (yay JCOOP!).

Since that time he has tried to run his own server and it would seem to me that this is causing him more stress than it's worth. This has led to him seeing everyone as a threat and basically he only seems to live in a confrontational world.

I also agree Leo that other people have definitely used his name and joined servers disguised as T.P. to cause problems and therefore make his situation even more complicated, because doing that means that he is actually gaining more blame than necessary. I have seen one such impersonator when I was temporarily running a test server. I will agree with that. Shame on those people also by the way.

Simply as a human being, I cannot ever see myself forgiving him for the OldSparky-(DOG)- comment. As a relatively new -(DOG)- I can only imagine how some of the "older -(DOG)-s" received that particular comment that strategy-(DOG)- pointed out at the top of this thread ( I'm not repeating it here ).

It is a waste of time trying to help people who won't help themselves. This is one of the most fundamental survival skills in the real world that some people have yet to learn. Maybe time will tell, but so far, I doubt it. I get the impression that by the time he realises how crazy and rude he has been here in the past, that he won't even be playing the game any more.......

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

That's a very objective assesment and a good look at the history of the situation. I like it. (not the situation)

:flap:

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Tiago "Punto" - something that Kajgue once called him.
Well...I can see the "punt" now why.
He doesn't have a point at all. His actions completely defy any logic at all and reportedly he sneaked his way onto one of the servers to shout drunken rage about clan dog.

I'd love to hear an answer to question "Why do you do this?" from him, in the first place. But probably I'd hear just "FGGRDSHFSKXBDZZZ".

x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by x21 »

TiagoPinto said sexual to a friend of mine once. She was 14 at the time. He's banned from my server permanently. I will not let such actions go without punishment. I am fully for the ban that is in place.

I provide a peerblock list for server admins who wish to block him
TiagoPinto.7z

EDIT: He told her to "bend over."

He shouldn't be assisted. He shouldn't be accepted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by x21 on Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I'm not sure I understand. Was he "hitting" on her, or something worse?

I don't know where Pinto is from again, it can play a role in these kind of things. It reminds me of a guy who asked for a smoke to a girl - she lit his cigarette - and then asked her if she was a virgin afterwards. She must have been older than what you say but still, I can just shake my head over such behavior, she replied to him that she already has a boy upon which he walked away.

x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by x21 »

It was worse. I don't think he should be welcomed back.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Yea well, he's obviously a complete wacko.

I don't feel much like supporting him at all, I thought he honestly wanted to apologize and all that. I only talked to him a couple of times anyway. Seriously.

x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by x21 »

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:35 am
Since that time he has tried to run his own server and it would seem to me that this is causing him more stress than it's worth. This has led to him seeing everyone as a threat and basically he only seems to live in a confrontational world.
Fun fact. In He actually helpped me in the early days of my server. Before I was a DOG. It didn't take very long before my server was running better than his. Later he asked me for help. I helped him for many hours getting insults along the way. I persevered and got the mod running. A week later it was broken.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

What was broken again?

x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by x21 »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:49 pm What was broken again?
His entire server.