Dealing with Obstacles II

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Dealing with Obstacles II

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

And yet again, yesterday (17/7/2018) was too much of a drama...

[IN ORDER NOT TO CAUSE CONFUSION]

Friend 1 = My friend whose joke was directed to him (Green)
Friend 2 = The "friend" of ours who directed the joke to Friend 1 (Red)

The same guy who was our friend (he apologized a month ago after realizing his mistake) was joking around with one of my friends' pictures by exposing him on Instagram, pretending that the account he made was a "private account" to Friend 1's main account.

He was making plans to make me behave like I thought Friend 1 made a private account, but when I realized what Friend 2 was doing to Friend 1, I stopped pretending instantly and just told Friend 1 that Friend 2 pretended to act like you and just exposed you to the whole population who have Instagram (Friend 2 told me to speak the truth to Friend 1, and I definitely did not like Friend 2's plans) by showing modified pictures of him. Friend 2 was even typing awfully explicit captions on each picture.
Off Topic
Friend 1 was friends with Friend 2 for six years, protecting him from anyone who tried to talk behind his back. Unfortunately Friend 1 had to stay silent from Friend 2's jokes (which they aren't jokes, they're insults on the person, making fun of everything). But Friend 1, after his witness from the last "joke" Friend 2 made, took revenge.

Besides, Friend 2 made fun of the way I walk, talk, joke... He made fun of everything, and I've had enough ever since I knew him for only six months. I have given chances and stayed silent, but I guess I'm NOT gonna give anymore chances to this guy since he doesn't respect everyone he sees.

Friend 1 had to argue with Friend 2 on the phone, but then Friend 1's brother decided to take place of Friend 1 and literally cussed at him (the brother was older than the three of us, he's nice to his brother and me), shouted at him, and then Friend 2 did the same and ended the call without saying anything else.

Friend 2 told me everything, and Friend 1 told me to let Friend 2 stop talking to him because their friendship ended.

I went to the club with Friend 1 (we trust each other, and we even called each other on the phone after the argument), and then Friend 2 decided to call me to talk about the mistakes Friend 1 made, and I told him the truth:

"Your jokes are what's making us stay away from you, (name), you have to change your behavior or it's over."

Friend 2 was hesitant, and was talking about who was wrong, Friend 1 or himself (Friend 2).

I honestly told him that this was "your mistake, (name), you were responsible for his frustration."
He ended the call by saying "Thank you..."

After five minutes, Friend 2 came back with the call, saying everything that was false:

"I helped you gain friends, that even one of mine was saying bad things about you, and I protected you." and stuff like that.

I took revenge (as he ended the call abruptly), by shouting at him with all my might and said:

"You helped me?!?! You did nothing but to make fun of me and (Friend 1's name)! This was your gigantic mistake of being friends with me! You were rather a scumbag! You did nothing but to joke about my pictures, disrespecting me, my mother, my privacy! You even called me with such a word I cannot accept it as a joke! And if you stayed like this, you're losing friends! And since you convinced yourself to joke with us like this, we've had enough with you! And you're staying with this awful behavior and I am NOT talking to you anymore, because your jokes and exactly you are immature as hell! Assalamu Alaykom! (It means Peace be upon you)"

Friend 2 never even called again after that argument.

And as I said, being ruthless and disrespectful helps you lose friends, and that should teach him a lesson of respecting everyone.

In fact, most of Friend 1 and my friends actually called him bad names behind his back, since he was the first person to call us awful behind Friend 1 and my backs.

I seriously had enough with this person, and I've had enough being friends with him for six months and all he did was insulting me.

I still am the same human who deals with life, and accepts that sadness has to come, because you cannot stay happy at all times.

I am sorry for all of this drama... it was on my head and I was pretty tired with the behavior of Friend 2 that I had to take it away from my brain.
Last edited by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- on Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Dealing with Obstacles II

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

He reminds me of the "Yard" guy that I befriended a bit ago. I think he was saying things behind my back as he was saying to me of other people anyway. Funny that he asked me if I speak the truth and that he likes people that speak the truth and doesn't like who talks behind his back. Well it looks like he was the dishonest one and he started putting me down. It all ended when he started to kill snails and slugs that were just passing by on the road, completely callously after I have accidentaly damaged one and felt bad for it. To show me that it was "okay" I guess. Well, he alienated me more and more and even suspected me of buyin alcohol when it turned out to be olive oil etc. I'm not taking no ***** from him and now he pretends like he never knew me!
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I also wanted to say that at least in my time I didn't have to deal with Instagram and other stuff, and I still refuse to engage in the social media, I don't use it so nobody can even suspect me of creating this and this account in the first place!

SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

I've had enough with people who betray and just convince you to do what is never accepted from society.
I don't mind who uses Social Media and who doesn't, it's one's will to do this or not.
OrbitaL
FOD
FOD

Post by OrbitaL »

This Unreal gaming forum or lunatic asylum?
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

OrbitaL wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:23 pm This Unreal gaming forum or lunatic asylum?
this is a private forum for clan-members and friends of the clan. everybody here is granted to talk about personal problems as well, as long as the rules are being respected.
as usual i tend to remind, that it is not obligatory to read all threads/posts. stuff that is not of interest for someone, can be simply ignored as well. just a little bit more tolerance, please.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Epsilon: As far as I see it, Friend 2 should stay away from you and your friends and he doesn't deserve being around you.
Such people are real pests, they are usually the ones to cause conflicts and they love it. By telling everyone something else and watching the scene burn.
As for me mentioning the "Yard", I call him so because A) He has a mess in his yard. B) He's called "Jarda" in czech, pronounced just like the English "Yard". But we could make puns on words being pronounced certain way, like even "Assalamu" might sound just like "Salami", not something we can help but it tends to make me smirk sometimes.

OrbitaL: I don't think you're on the correct path if you start calling people here belonging to mental asylum.
Like you didn't have sometimes a problem you need to talk about.

SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:47 pm Epsilon: As far as I see it, Friend 2 should stay away from you and your friends and he doesn't deserve being around you.
Such people are real pests, they are usually the ones to cause conflicts and they love it. By telling everyone something else and watching the scene burn.

I'm exactly doing this, because he stayed with the wrong people, and was rather calling names like the child he is. It's a shame that he's 16 and 7 months and still acts like an immature being, while on the contrary I'm younger than him by those 7 months and mature as many people see.

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:47 pm like even "Assalamu" might sound just like "Salami", not something we can help but it tends to make me smirk sometimes.

It's a respectful term in Arabic, by which it might be Islamic, so I'm not sure if it's okay to make puns out of this phrase.

OrbitaL wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:23 pm This Unreal gaming forum or lunatic asylum?

Umm... was it necessary calling this respected forum a "lunatic asylum?"
This section of the forum is optional, and serves as a place where people share their problems to their friends and members of the clan and that it helps them find solutions to this problem and add in their experience to inspire people around the globe to calmly fix this problem.

We, as the -(DOG)- clan, need a little bit of tolerance and respect, please, we don't serve to upset people around us either members or non-members.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I don't mean to insult you or make it unrespectful or something.

Just, to people who are not familiar with it and hear it for the first time, the first thing that most people start to think is of "salami" obviously.

I wasn't the only one, before getting to know this. Of course, when I was in Egypt briefly myself, I didn't make puns on this, this talk happened before the trip with multiple people.

Sometimes certain words just sound like something else in another language.

This sometimes includes cussing or offensive words. Hence sometimes when you speak your own language and just say the word for search in your tongue, elsewhere it might mean something horribly offensive (the sound of it).

That's just how it is, I'm being honest about it.

SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Ah, that’s okay Leo, I wasn’t entirely sure if it was okay to make puns out of this phrase.