A degenerate community on it's highest

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
makemeunreal
FOD
FOD

A degenerate community on it's highest

Post by makemeunreal »

Well.

I'd like to ask server owners, and whoever who is capable of recovering every nickname/alias of a given playername.

In the last few days I spent quite some time online playing with my sister and his friend who is also our neighbor only to embarass myself again.
I let them play alone and told them to use Google translate, try to communicate with other players and just be nice.
They love this game, and my sister plays it pretty well.

But, the community made an embarassing case again.
She came to me with the messages she translated and asked why that guy says those things.

I've never seen that nickname before so I couldn't tell him why.

Here's a few screen captures from the Redrum servers:

i'm very curious to see who was behind that nickname. I've never met this kind of online behavior before.
It was me who then spoke to him but as you can see, I tried to remain calm.
What motivates these people?
What is the reason behind such a behavior?

We played on Redrum today as well and had no problem.
But this or these people found us on Deadzone too with another nickname:

Who are they and what are their intentions?
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: A degenerate community on it's highest

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

i'm sorry to see what happened to your sister and friend!
unfortunately just having a nickname without server-log won't help as the playername could be spoofed by anyone. my advice would be to play on servers - like newbiesplayground - that won't tolerate a behavior as shown in your screenshots. if something like that happened here, we'd ban those players immediately online or at least by viewing the server-logs if none of our admins was present during that incident.

i doubt that stan would spend his time to check the serverlogs and provide further information, especially since there are no rules to be followed on redrum-servers (afaik)...
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

I am sorry to see what happened here. But you did well to remain calm and not to lower to their level. I am familiar with Redrum. I used to be there a lot. No rules, no borders. But the guys did not behave like in this case... so vulgar I tell you. I noticed the word "debil" it probably has slavic origin. Some russian maybe? I think there might be one same person/people behind this.
Last time when I was playing on Snipers paradise also an intelligent being came to bother others with racial and gender stuff.
Do not worry, just another existence (ah yes I can not bring myself to use specific word) acting strong behind the screen.

I am sending positive vibes and energy guys! People like this can not make your day bad :star:
Woof woof
UNREAL
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

i caught that player on the xperience coop-server while he was insulting our friend BotBot (who just did not react to the provocations :lol: )
he was using an ip pointing to kazhakstan (again) - i start thinking about the possibility that this player is not the smartest (to make use of a vpn-connection to spoof a different ip) and might really come from kazhakstan. a ping of 128 indicates that as well. anyways, for now he is banned on all newbies-gameservers.

WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

strategy-(DOG)- wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:10 am i caught that player on the xperience coop-server while he was insulting our friend BotBot (who just did not react to the provocations :lol: )
he was using an ip pointing to kazhakstan (again) - i start thinking about the possibility that this player is not the smartest (to make use of a vpn-connection to spoof a different ip) and might really come from kazhakstan. a ping of 128 indicates that as well. anyways, for now he is banned on all newbies-gameservers.

WOOF!
Great news Mr. Sherlock! Thank you. I think BotBot will recover soon from the shock :lol: :lol:
UNREAL
makemeunreal
FOD
FOD

Post by makemeunreal »

NICE! <3

Quote from under the same post on OldUnreal I made:

Well, this guy continued stalking my sister. Even tried to troll us on the RLCooP server. I've messaged Shivaxi in the exact minute and BAM! Banned.

It's also confirmed that this guy is Tiago.
He keeps stalking, trolling, blocking, cursing people in a daily basis on:
-Long Journey
-Zora's Keycoop
-DeadZone

He doesn't appear on DOG servers as those are like sane places.
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

makemeunreal wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:50 pm NICE! <3

Quote from under the same post on OldUnreal I made:

Well, this guy continued stalking my sister. Even tried to troll us on the RLCooP server. I've messaged Shivaxi in the exact minute and BAM! Banned.

It's also confirmed that this guy is Tiago.
He keeps stalking, trolling, blocking, cursing people in a daily basis on:
-Long Journey
-Zora's Keycoop
-DeadZone

He doesn't appear on DOG servers as those are like sane places.
Tiago is banned everywhere on Newbies, so no worries :)
UNREAL
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

No matter where you go, MMU, you will always find ignorance... You'll need to get out of this by one element that you already used, which is patience.

I'm glad that Tiago has been banished from the DOG servers, but we have to warn about the rest of the server admins outside of the DOG clan in order to grab attention to what Tiago has been doing. This way, we can finally get rid of Tiago with his awful commentary until he returns with a better attitude.

I felt sorry you had to see this type of cyberbullying, surely people like them are nasty. I hope your sister and your friend are fine, take care buddy!

Best Regards,
EpsilonXangent-(DOG)-

WOOF!
Last edited by VooDoo-(DOG)- on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I removed the single sentence "The same idea goes to GenericoPT." because they are the same person. So this deletion was to avoid further potential confusion for others.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
AndréRhineDavis-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by AndréRhineDavis-(DOG)- »

Yeah, the person who asks "how many mother do you have?" and "are you transgender?" every time has cropped up several times on Snipers Paradise and on newbies... I know they've been banned from newbies and I think from snipers paradise too. There was also someone for a while who copied and spoofed the names of other players... I think it might have been the same person. <shrug>.
Either way, it's really sad when this happens.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I've met with behavior like this before (and worse). It wouldn't upset me anymore because of how used to this I got at some point.

Don't forget I ran servers for years in the 2000s period, too. These kind of people used to come there often.

The word "debil" or "debillo", the later variation confirms it is from someone speaking hispanic languages, in general the word rather than from slavic comes from latin influences and french are fond of that word, too.

Nikola, don't forget how much french culture or frankish influences shaped czech republic, starting with Samo etcetera....

Especially Bohemians tend to have a lot of Frankish blood in them if you get what I mean. In the east, the genetic diversity gets to be a little different though.

There was also a lot of movies from France while US movies were banned during the communists etc. Fantomas etc. Same in Hungary I think.

I had a person going like this at me when I was in school, in what US would call secondary school, he was just a year older than me while I was around 13 years old and he used a lot of words like that, including "demente" and other. And including things that would be too obscene to say here too, then again it got very close to that reading those screenshots, if that was indeed Tiago and not someone related to him.

The person in the school had rich parents and even though he caused a teacher to get into psychiatric care from his constant abuse, he was never thrown out.

As things went on, and because I went with it to other people, he started making up stories of sending thugs after him and in the end even my best friend betrayed me to people surrounding him (but not him), in fact after my longer absence when I returned back to school the other students just didn't stick to him anymore, they recognized he went too far and after they spoke to psychologists etc (it was at a time when school psychologists weren't common and only dealt with a couple of things at best).
They didn't stick with him anymore and laugh to his obscene jokes. But that hardly helped as I was being accused back of bullying someone or making something up and the school headmaster wanted to get rid of me.

I was not such a tough guy inside as I am now though, I can tell you that for sure.

But, what is more scary to me, that most of these guys who previously supported him (he was a part of a larger "gang" even that was running through the higher classes of the school, so technically he was the lowest rank of the gang keeping the gang spirit in our "lower" class) and afterwards didn't, did in fact more damaging things that they didn't want to admit anymore and it is suddenly hypocritical of them to distance themselves like that and accept no responsibility. Like they can take away all that abuse by blaming it on the "alpha male".
It doesn't work like that I'm sorry.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Sorry for the second post, but I saw a reply of UDHQ Jackrabbit in OU thread, implying he was involved with this(possibly the second person who trolled) and saying:
c'mon guys, just having a little bit of fun Cheesy

Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:17 am The word "debil" or "debillo", the later variation confirms it is from someone speaking hispanic languages, in general the word rather than from slavic comes from latin influences and french are fond of that word, too.
Nikola, don't forget how much french culture or frankish influences shaped czech republic, starting with Samo etcetera....
Especially Bohemians tend to have a lot of Frankish blood in them if you get what I mean. In the east, the genetic diversity gets to be a little different though.
I live in the Central region, but if you make a category I can not to belong in any of them :D :D
UNREAL
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Silesia and Moravia are still culturally different from Bohemia (which is where you are). (so, i'd say you are firmly bohemian if you live in central bohemia, lol)

Silesia has it even stranger because currently the area is split between poland, czech and a bit of germany.

And despite all the forceful moving of "german citizens" at the end of world war 2, it still has more than a bit of germanic influences and I mean more like the middle-german, as opposed to the more frankish influences on bohemia coming from high-german (because high-german isn't really truly germanic either :P).

There's also a huge difference in how they interpret laws and the regional rules/alterations differ as well. (much to my dismay sometimes)

So over there (based on where you go) there's really more of a mix of germanic/saxon, then polish/local slavic people coming together. Wroclaw was part of the Hanseatic league for example (apparently once part of the larger accompasing Bohemian kingdom apart from being the capital of Silesia in general)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanseatic_League