for Masterman

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

for Masterman

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

bug info:

Inorganic Dusts
Inorganic dusts, such as silica gel and boric acid, have been used frequently for indoor cockroach control. The dusts are applied with a squeeze-bulb duster into cracks and crevices under sinks, stoves, behind refrigerators, along baseboards, in electrical outlets, cabinets and wall voids. Silica gel is simply finely ground sand or glass that adheres to and absorbs the protective waxes on the cockroach cuticle resulting in cockroach death from dehydration. Boric acid is a stomach poison that is picked up by cockroaches walking across dusted areas. The boric acid adheres to the cockroach cuticle so when the cockroach grooms itself it ingests the boric acid and soon dies.

every link I looked at spec. mentions Boric Acid. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_q ... afe=images
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Oldsparky

Re: for Masterman

Post by Oldsparky »

Boric Acid when sprinkled in the shoes of someone with chronic stinky feet will also fix that in a couple of weeks.

Boric Acid mixed with a sweet, such as jelly or honey, will kill ants.
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Re: for Masterman

Post by Masterman »

Thanks Deb. I actually Googled the same thing and got the same result. I went to ACE Hardware and bought the gel and Boric acid powder and sprinkled it under all my appliances that generate heat. I saw 3 today, hope they die soon. They are coming in under my front door. I opened it one day and there were literally 20 of them in the crevice, so i sprinkled it around the door jam...Pesky little buggers. If I continue to see them, i'll remove the outlet covers and sprinkle some down there as well...

German cockroaches suck!!!