OoiGooEE using hacks?

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

OoiGooEE using hacks?

Post by OoiGooEE »

WoW. I must have made it to the big time when I get accused of using hacks. I don't know if the person who accused me was having a bad day or maybe just tired of my constant barking. That said, I am not a cheater. I don't know any hacks. Do I shoot people I shouldn't, yes. Do I often shoot myself in the foot, yes. My only keybinds are for constant laughter, apologies, compliments and things I think are funny (probably not to everyone/anyone but me). Oh, and to change my name when I loose connection and name. Sparky has seen my ini before this but I'd be happy to share it with you.

I play as often as I can. I'm still pretty new, 3 years or so. Some days are better than others. I play a lot of MM and I LOVE to take chances with the opportunity to be spectacular. There are so many better players out there to accuse but maybe I'm just the most improved or maybe I just rubbed you the wrong way. That's too bad because I've always thought of you as great player, someone I could aspire to be like. I don't understand, you usually win and win big. So I win one or two and I'm accused of cheating?

I am also curious as to who else you think is using hacks on this server? You mentioned that "You and others have been doing it and should be ashamed of yourselves. Don't deny it either because it is true". Well, if you say it's true it must be so, huh. No, I don't think so. There have been a lot of really good players showing up lately and if you want to accuse them too go right ahead. Or are the ones that you are accusing just DOGs? Come on open up and let it out buddy.

Oh well, if you don't want to play with me, don't. If you just want to punk me until I leave, go ahead. Sparky, if you want to check out my system you're more than welcome. If you want me to leave DOG just say so, no hard feelings.

Lastly, I don't cheat.

OoiGooEE
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
Oldsparky

Re: OoiGooEE using hacks?

Post by Oldsparky »

Ignore it. I supposedly have a aim bot to. When your becoming more skilled by experience and practice, it is common for these things to happen. It is the more skilled players that have spent hours developing their skills that get this. I also have been guilty of accusing players by asking, are you a bot. I have since found that these are people with extreme talent in the game. So, are there cheaters, probably :D yes but you can t prove it. Do we have cheaters on Newbies? Not that I am aware of. So ignore this stuff and expect more as your skills grow.
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

Thanks Sparky. I will ignore it and I know you're right. If he had just called me a bot I wouldn't have been as offended. That and the fact that me thinks a little doggie was whispering in his ear but that's fine too. Not all pups in a litter get along and there is always a fight for the alpha position. I'm more Omega man myself.

Personally, I take pride in being a stand up guy. Do unto others as it were. I despise liars, cheats and thieves, and shall not suffer them to pass through my door. Nor would I permit myself to be one.

Just wanted to set the record straight as I did not have a chance to respond at the time in the game.
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Post by Masterman »

I don't pay it any mind either gooie. I get called a hack by alot of people (mostly joking around), but there have been several that have been serious about it. LOL, Glen even called me a cheat when he didn't know how sliding worked.

Just ignore people that call you one, or ask them what is troubling them about your gameplay. Alot of people have faster computers than others and the ones that do, well they just have an advantage they can't control. 8)
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

I have also been accused of using hacks or being a bot... Somedays I play better than others. :-)
Somedays, as all who know me, I cant hit anything except maybe a wall, floor, tree. :lol:

Just 'roll your eyes' , smile and ignore them. :D
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
3dtray-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by 3dtray-(DOG)- »

hmm i think your all a bunch ov hacking bots and the oldmutt is a punker :P :P :P bunch of turds you are
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

hmmmm. arf arf arf. thanks for the advice. I will certainly ask if I get the chance next time. had to do some work thingy and found him gone when i returned. i'll let it roll off me like water off a duck's.... :shock: trust me, i'm not that bothered. as i said before i know now that i've made the big time. and i'm still not as good as most of you. :) gives me a reason to keep playing.

frag ya later!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Ahhhhhhh, they finally found out ur a hacker/bot.
I know for yrs that u are one of the best hackbots ever. I think ur bot is getting better every day. Do u train it online.....what u give it for food.....

So if someone tells u they think ur a bot, u must say THANK YOU. Its a great compliment !!

(and now i wonder why ppl dont call me a bot....hhehehehhe...)
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

I feed it nuts and bolts and hops and grains. :D
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"