all you doggies

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
farmerbrown140
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

all you doggies

Post by farmerbrown140 »

hey just wanted to say to all of you in the DOg clan you guys ahve got to be the nicest people ive played with on this game. You guys are the only people that dont take advantage of the new people who play, and I love how all of you are like a family on a game you care about the people in the clan and thats something you never see on a game, but one person thats helped me alot is Old Sparky from the time i decided to join the clan he helped me clean up my computer of all the nasty viruses i had on it. Old helped me set u everything for unreal. Most people on a game wouldnt take the time to do all the cleaning it took to get it working back to normal but he took his whole day to help. All the people in the DOG clan are good nice people and that is extremly rare to see. But i thank all of you for your kindness and help youve given me when i played! :)
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: all you doggies

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Hey thanks for the complements Farmerbrown and welcome to the neighborhood! Your right when you said most people wouldn't give you the kind of help Sparky has. He's one in a million and has more patients than anyone I've ever met on here. He spent 3 days on my computer too...lol...it was a real mess, had viruses, spy ware, and registry problems to no end, not to mention the Trojans found. Yup, he's the best, and none of this would be possible were it not for all his time and efforts. You'll see that's pretty much how all our administrators are. Except Sparky goes above and beyond the call of duty, with his personal time. That you rarely find. We're proud to be DOG's and it does take certain qualities of character to be one. He sets the bar high, but not unattainable. We love the game but we love the players even more, and we're friends both in and out of the game. Our game doesn't stop when we shut off the computer, it just changes maps! :wink: This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)