We pray now.... :-)

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

We pray now.... :-)

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

The heart of God is expressed in the Bible as to His concern for government leaders and leadership by telling us as Christians that we should pray in this vein when we look at the admonition in the following verses:

1 Timothy 2:1-42:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for... Read More ... Read Moreall men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Daisy Sunshine is now praying for our new President... for wisdom, discernment, knowledge and the Lord's heart.
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Re: We pray now.... :-)

Post by Masterman »

First African American elected president...Never thought I'd see the day.

Showing a good future towards the end of racism..

Even though I didn't vote for him lol
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

I'm convinced he'll do just fine !

(always nice to clean up someone elses mess)

But u did vote Louis ?
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Well, I gotta say, I am worried where this is going, and I'm praying it doesn't get out of control. My father was a Brig. General Marine Corp. And all things dealing with our country's security are not spur of the moment types of decisions. They are well thought out 10 years or more in advance. This is why this office is so extremely important. If you look back on what has come about, it didn't happen out of the blue. And I pray this man will have the insight to understand what the consequences of our actions today will lead to tomorrow. When you haven't been on board long enough to be captain, don't make sense your running the ship. Hope we don't run aground, pray for the deck hands, and the crew! lol! And lastly, behind every Great Man, is a Woman shaking her head! Realize who's actually going to call the shots. Ask any woman! We're still feeling the effects of the "Clinton Era", but hey, what doesn't kill ya makes you stronger! :shock: I hate politics! People you'll never meet in person, having so much of an impact on your life! So keep the faith! This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)