Birthday

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
Oldsparky

Birthday

Post by Oldsparky »

Newbies, Sickpups will be 10 years old this Dec. As near as we can remember it was on or about Dec 27. Sickpup seems sure this is very close to the actual date the server and clan was formed by our founders.
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Birthday

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

And i thought this game was 10 yrs old......hehehe..

Hope we can add 10 more years to this !!!!
GGS everyone !!
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Re: Birthday

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Well, as long as it's not Dec.26th, cause that's another birthday of someone, not mentioning any names...(TurokBot) who
turok(DOG) wrote:still up and going,Might be slow at times
but nothing an 8 ball round won't fix! :P It's been a great time with great people on a great game, and worth every minute. The enjoyment this has brought to everyone's lives and the people that this has brought together is an amazing and outstanding accomplishment. God smiled on all of us with what this clan and all the friends has brought about. I pray I do so much in 10 yrs time. Thanks Sickpup, Sparky, and everyone else that's put the efforts into such a wonderful creation. WE ROCK!! And with so many behind the scenes that don't get mentioned, running servers, web sites,repairing computer problems, fixing maps, making skins, creating speak sessions, instant message networks, for all of us to stay together and keep in touch, THANK YOU AND it's going to be a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)