Sad Day..flags at half staff

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
GoodOleTaco

Sad Day..flags at half staff

Post by GoodOleTaco »

She charmed millions without ever saying a word, and managed to make fast food tacos adorable. Gidget, the Chihuahua best known for her Taco Bell ad campaign, died from a stroke on Tuesday night at age 15.

"She made so many people happy," says Gidget's trainer, Sue Chipperton. PEOPLE met both Gidget and Sue at a Hollywood animals photo shoot in February, where the pup was a consummate pro and delighted the crew with her playful nature.

The mostly retired actor lived out her days lying in the sun – "I like to joke that it's like looking after a plant," says Chipperton – and entertaining at shoots when her trainer brought her along. "Gidget," says Chipperton, "always knew where the camera was."
When I first figured out you could play Unreal, online, with real people, The 1st server I went in to was Sickpups..and saw a bunch of people with weird names and -(DOG)- at the end of their names. It was at this time that the Taco Bell dog hype was at its highest. Also, one of my favorite Peanuts characters is Charlie Brown...and I am Mexican.

SO...Good Ol' Charlie Brown

PLUS...The Taco Bell Dog

BECAME...GoodOleTaco-(DOG)-

wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Sad Day..flags at half staff

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

U do know that dog keepers are gonna look like their dog in time......

Srry to hear this taco-doggie is no more, but 15 yrs....bet he/she had a great life !
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Re: Sad Day..flags at half staff

Post by Rose »

AweeePooch!

He was a dog that had a good life,was well taken care of! 8)

Still doesn't matter,makes you sad to see them go. Chi's are awesome dogs,have one myself.