Heres the puppies

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
Sparky

Heres the puppies

Post by Sparky »

Ok two of them not shown here,,already sold.

Sparky
http://www.geocities.com/gcbchome/our_puppies
Gort-{DOG}-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by Gort-{DOG}- »

Hehe, why does puppy #6 have dispersion pistol eyes?
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... what a pile of cuteness. :shock: :D I hope all will find wonderful homes.
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Sparky

Hmmm

Post by Sparky »

Now that you mention it gort. :shock:

They are out in the dog pen in the mud. Thay absolutely love it and all have mud on their noses and jumping and running. Momma sparky not gonna like it cause each one of them has to have a bath now. We had to separate the momma dog,,she wants to play with them and is to rough. While they were out the cat, Stubby was peeking around the corner of the garage and Jenny, the momma dog didnt like that. So we put the momma Jenny back in the house and left the puppies outdoors and the dog next door that belongs to Tammy, my daughter, started raising a big ruckus. I went out and behold a 3 legged coyote in the field about 150 feet from puppies looking hungry like. Don't think it could jump the fence missing one hind leg but I ran it off anyway. Now I know what has been after the cat that the cat raises such a ruckess about at nite. The cat is a big O yellow Tom, probably meanest thing around here with 4 legs so not to worried about the cat. He sure put Jenny in her place in a hurry. We will have to watch for this coyote and maybe pop it if it gets to close. We actually are rural but yet within city limits on airport adjacent property so they frown if you fire guns....Whats a old dog to do?

The woes of being a dog lover.

Sparky
cpuenvyMiB

Post by cpuenvyMiB »

I don't know about where you live, but coyotes are open all year here :) Don't take much to drag one in the yard after you cap it.
-=Cope{MiB}=-
FOD
FOD

Post by -=Cope{MiB}=- »

:D Hiya Spark,nice pups....but know Maxxi wants one for Christmas (thanks alot lol) oh for ur coyote do u have a cross bow :D bait him in then stick it with a arrow :wink: no noise .eveyone happy :D
Cope:)
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

:shock:

How about a live trap and then taken away from city or area for release. The coyote has already suffered a trap.

just my .02 cents. :-(
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Sparky

THE COYOTE

Post by Sparky »

Daisey,

I will try not to do anything to it unless it becomes a danger to our pets. It has a right to be here and with three legs it probably wont survive anyway.

Sparky :)
cpuenvy
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by cpuenvy »

OMG, I NEED TO VISIT THAT SPYWARE INFESTED LINK!!!
Trinity
FOD
FOD

Post by Trinity »

now i'm curious what happened to the three-legged coyote?
ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Trinity wrote:now i'm curious what happened to the three-legged coyote?
I hope you don't smell like your avatar Trinity! :P
Trinity
FOD
FOD

Post by Trinity »

exCUSE me~?~ :)

I'll have you know that Frank Burns does NOT smell at all. I smelly ferret is one who isn't kept very clean I guess :). My little guy isn't smelly at all. haha - come to find out a month after i got him that the smell is one reason she wanted to get rid of it :). She must not have kept him clean either cuz I'm VERY smell-picky, and he's all good :).

But, of COURSE I do smell better :)
ImageImageImage
Trinity
FOD
FOD

Post by Trinity »

... and still no word on Tri-Pod the lovable but mischeivous Coyote!! :) ...
ImageImageImage
'ana'rchist

Post by 'ana'rchist »

my sister had two ferrets and they are very ckean creatures so i agree with you trinity 8) :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops: :evil:
Trinity
FOD
FOD

Post by Trinity »

thank you, ana :)
ImageImageImage