MML XMAS mod

Posts related to JACKALS COOP, HARDCORPS COOP, XPERIENCE COOP and ADVANCED COOP servers
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

MML XMAS mod

Post by SpiNacH »

I see the mml xmas mod has been removed from the server due to instability issues (or perhaps because noone liked it).

I would like to thank Sparky for the time and effort to install and configure this mod for players to try out. I am sorry it was not as well recieved as I had hoped, as I was the one who bugged Sparky to install it.

As usual, Sparky tries to please us Unreal players, must be part of the reason we all love him so much. (Either that, or maybe it is ................. the funny smell?)
W3RM(Woof)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: MML XMAS mod

Post by W3RM(Woof) »

‏‏‎ ‎
Last edited by W3RM(Woof) on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Yeah, to bad it caused server hangs and crashes. You know the problem is Christmas is a short season, for those of us not selling things, and the coders and mod makers take weeks to make a mod like this, so we don't have a lot of maps or mods to choose from. Its to bad. Many times on Christmas eve tired people show up and wait for Santas arrival on our servers. I think the bench mark for all Christmas themes is DM-Noel. An old map, but one of my favorites.

Well it took a bit to put the mod on, but it was worth a try, sorry it was buggy with some of the maps.

Bah Humbug
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Yup, its a shame this had to go, but there was no way to fix it, although I already had thought of a way to fix it, but I downloaded the files and the scripts are entirely gone, whoever coded it wanted their creation to be protected I guess, same case with JCoopZ
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Post by SpiNacH »

"whoever coded it wanted their creation to be protected I guess, same case with JCoopZ"

MML XMAS= Oblivion
Many, many fond memories of MML. R.I.P. Great server.

JCoopZ= Zombie
Our coop server runs on this guy's work. Great memories of playing on his server too, met many -(DOG)-s and other great friends there :)