Short Bus Rider

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Oldsparky

Short Bus Rider

Post by Oldsparky »

Jeb Burress

Hi~ this is LeeAnne I am on Jeb's fb. Jeb went by ambulance tonight to KMC he is throwing a lot of pvc's on his EKG and will be having a heart cath on Monday. PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeb Burress

I am writing this with shacky hands... Jeb had his heart cath. today. The quad bypass that Jeb has had from the past two of those arteries are blocked and there is nothing they can do for that the doctor stated that the bottom of his heart is dead. The only thing is medication for the time being he will be going in for a stress test later. Wow what can I say you all are a blessing to us each and everyone of you!!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!

Jeb Burress

First I thank you all for the Lovely wishes & Prayers!!!!! Luvz & Hugz to U All & May the Lord Bless U All :) Leeanne is a bit shackin & miss spoke a bit :) The lower 2 of the 4 arteries I had replaced during quad-bypass are trash there for the ventricles are not being supplied with O2 well & there is nothing really they can do! We will deal with what I have & make the best of what we have!!! Many of you have already said it best I stop giving my best for no one!!!!!
Love U All, going to try & rest :)
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Short Bus Rider

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

that really sounds bad! :(
all the best wishes and get well soon shortbusrider!!!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

Please get well again asap
You are in my thoughts and prayers SBR
May god give you all the strength you need now

Kami
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Jeb Burress

I am writing this with shacky hands... Jeb had his heart cath. today. The quad bypass that Jeb has had from the past two of those arteries are blocked and there is nothing they can do for that the doctor stated that the bottom of his heart is dead. The only thing is medication for the time being he will be going in for a stress test later. Wow what can I say you all are a blessing to us each and everyone of you!!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL !!!!!!
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Prayin' for you my amigo. Hang in there!