note from Leela

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

note from Leela

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

leela asked me to drop a short explanation for her absence (she wrote in german, since her head is full with anything else than translations).

she is fine, don't worry, but she got a massive problem with moths in her house that made her move out for a couple of weeks and she is just about to move back now. she will be back in action as soon as the situation will be normalized again.

....quote from leela "for sure i slaughtered more moths than i ever killed skaarjs!" ;)
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Oldsparky

Re: note from Leela

Post by Oldsparky »

Dogs are supposed to have outbreaks of Fleas.
SpiNacH
FOD
FOD

Re: note from Leela

Post by SpiNacH »

TY for posting this Strat, as many of us feared that Kami was having some kind of serious health issue. I am soooooooo happy that this is not the case.

Kami, I have never heard of a moth infestation in a dwelling before. But I know that you have a spirit that burns very bright :) and moths are drawn to bright light, so perhaps this is the cause?

Anyways, is wonderful to hear that your absence is not health related. The entire clan is looking forward to fragging with the Purple Princess once again!

SpiN