AKcoop2 package.

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: AKcoop2 package.

Postby VooDoo-(DOG)- » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Thanks for that Bob!

Well I guess it seems a bit drastic to tailor a mod in such a way that most of the actors cannot be summoned without running the mutator or gametype, but that's Asgard's creation so that's the way it is!

PS. Are you happy to be called "BobIsUnreal" on this list of players by nationality . Message me if you have another preferred name!

WOOF!

" MISSING: 1 MEDIUM-SIZED BOAT FROM SERPENT CANYON. LAST SEEN MOORED AT NALI CASTLE. "

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Postby Leo(T.C.K.) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:16 pm

Thanks for that Bob!

Well I guess it seems a bit drastic to tailor a mod in such a way that most of the actors cannot be summoned without running the mutator or gametype, but that's Asgard's creation so that's the way it is!

PS. Are you happy to be called "BobIsUnreal" on this list of players by nationality . Message me if you have another preferred name!

WOOF!
Same story was with the serpentine mod, wish someone made a fixed version of that too since I liked it. There was a rare version of it that I happened to lose. It was called Serpentine 9 I think. Since the last umod version was serpentine 8 and 9 was semi official or something. If anyone has this rare to find update let me know. I know Smirf didn't bother hosting it and was surprised it existed. It did introduce some major changes to the submachine gun which is why some might not have liked it.

It had a new sound and tweaked damage. Also there was the spas shotgun mod that I remember from way back, on version 220 or something. I know that one dm map had it as package files. If any of you encountered it please tell me. I found it great myself back decades ago.

VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Postby VooDoo-(DOG)- » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Wel Bob, I was going put that modified version of AKcoop2 up for download here, but after reading the readme, I changed my mind. Thanks anyway though!

WOOF!

" MISSING: 1 MEDIUM-SIZED BOAT FROM SERPENT CANYON. LAST SEEN MOORED AT NALI CASTLE. "

Return to “GENERAL POSTS RELATED TO UNREAL GAME”