I might have

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

I might have

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I might have met my sister yesterday. She did look familiar, but I have no memories of my early childhood at all and I'm sorry but I was completely shielded away from the family of my father's side. Even forced to file a lawsuit against him from the pressure of my mother and other "family" members. So..I still don't know how much of anything is a lie but fact is, her age would match and her looks. I cannot find her photo on the internet anymore, there was one somewhere...though. But it seems to be gone or is only accesible through some facebook gallery that I can't access.

She was fighting a guy outside and her reactions were so similar to mine. She was being messed with and she said loudly how she hates it here.

I wish I asked her a name but she ended up at the door because we opened it as we heard the fighting and all and she stumbled into it. She was looking for someone actually, someone with my first name but not the last name but she could have confused it on the sign with the bells outside if she was looking for me and switched the names because she must have only heard my name if ....

I have to find her again, somehow. She found me...but then had to leave.

I told her I don't know much people in the building but then I should have told her that my name is also as the first name of the guy she mentioned...
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: I might have

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I just asked the guy above who she could have theoretically meant. It wasn't him, his first name is not that so she must have probably confused the surnames or something. This raises more questions.

EDIT: I just know her from somewhere, it might be another possibility...this is damn odd. Those two..
answers I seek I must..be helped..

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: I might have

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I think I know what happened. Every feeling in me says it.

I think it was ....... I was abducted long ago switched with a different boy, who then went to be her "brother" but I think it was me. I think my legal half sister and my legal father are not so. I think this is such a mess.

I have been abducted, my experiences from long ago are the same like abduction victims and I recently read that stuff again. I think this is what's happening and that judge, she has something to do with it. She's been in control of those abductions long ago, I remember this female. Besides it's still her, I mean the judge didn't get changed it's a self judge there's no tribunal or anything, she changes her names, everything, all the papers it's all made up!