The Ultimate Defeat and Cowardness of Fred

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Post Reply
User avatar
EpsilonXangent-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:51 am
Location: Cairo, Egypt

The Ultimate Defeat and Cowardness of Fred

Post by EpsilonXangent-(DOG)- » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:28 pm

Fareed (Friend 2 in "Dealing with Obstacles II" and nicknamed "Fred"), in the 18th of July 2018, attempted to take revenge on me, after I lied to him about me being alone in the club, but then he faced the wrong person.


Fred was still in the North Coast, and saw a video of (Friend 1, or Hussein) scaring a friend of ours (Amir), and then decided to get furious, attempting to call me, but I ignored his calls, about 8 of them.

He then decided to talk to me through WhatsApp, using vulgar slurs and calling me a "coward" because of how I avoided his calls.
I wasn't scared, though, because calling him back would actually cause consequences worse than being furious the whole time.
He was even saying stuff like:

"A friend of mine was right, you're just a bastard and a mentally ill person! I thought you were going to be the coolest dude I'd ever meet" and fake words like that.

My father, since my phone was on the table, noticed that Fred was attempting to take revenge, but my father knows who Fred is after I told him about his foolish behavior and how jealous he is ever since I met him.

My father wanted to call Fred, and decided to open up my phone, and call him through mobile, but as Fred answered, my father's menacing tone made him frightened, and ended the call "What the hell? Oh hell no!"

Fred was like:

"You're bringing me your father? Ha ha!
As I was saying, you are a coward."

But then my father spoke through the voice note system in WhatsApp, warning him:

"Fred, I am Seif's father, if I hear you say this wicked word towards my son again, I am going to report your father about what is his son doing, and how awful of a person he is to the society and to my son. And don't you dare interact with my son again, never EVER! Because what you wrote shows your true identity of ignorance, stupidity, and disrespect!"

Fred, with fright, texted:

"Sir, your son was responsible for cussing at me, and he always makes arguments!"
But because my father knows that Fred was the first one who began to cuss like the baby he is, and how I make arguments because of the jokes that were way too inappropriate, he replied with a slightly long message as Fred quickly hides behind the barriers:


"Now please let me talk to you here with messages:



Why don't you talk to me on the phone like a man? Now you see why you're a coward and that you proved yourself wrong?
Don't you ever dare cuss at my son again! And I ordered him not to know you or see you again, or with God's might and greatness I will approach you and I will let your family see your disrespect, ignorance, and those filthy words that you speak out of your mouth, and that will be the last time I warn you...
Afterwards, if I found you disrespecting Seif again, I will act up with your family upon this witness and will show them what in the world is their son doing with all of these ignorant actions and how disrespectful he is to the society once again!"


The message sent to Fred caused him to read it and feel fright, simply without saying anything he blocked me and I blocked him from my phone, and that will never let me see that traitor again!


But let me tell you, I wasn't a coward.
It was my father who witnessed this incident first (I ignored Fred's messages since he is ignorant), and told me:
"Since I want to end this moment once and for all, I will act up against Fred to let him shut up and become the coward he was born as!"

My father took my phone and did what he could do.


And I will say this for the last time:

"Be ruthless, and you will lose friends!" :evil:
Time is of the Essence, and so is Life... Master it carefully...

User avatar
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 7:50 pm

Re: The Ultimate Defeat and Cowardness of Fred

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:38 pm

No, I would be ruthless to "Fred". I know this "coward" calling so many times. But I didn't have anyone behind me but myself. I appreciate how strong you are right now.

User avatar
EpsilonXangent-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:51 am
Location: Cairo, Egypt

Re: The Ultimate Defeat and Cowardness of Fred

Post by EpsilonXangent-(DOG)- » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:50 pm

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:38 pm
No, I would be ruthless to "Fred".

I would be ruthless to Fred too, he doesn't deserve me being sad for his pain, because he is pain himself.

EpsilonXangent-(DOG)- wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:28 pm
"Be ruthless, and you will lose friends!"

What I meant though is that people who don't feel sorry or pity for what have they done to cause anyone to become sad will receive the movement of karma of their friends leaving them behind.

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:38 pm
I know this "coward" calling so many times.

Because he was nothing more than just another crybaby, needy for fame, and disrespectful.

I totally agree with your sentence here, he was a coward trying to take revenge.

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:38 pm
I appreciate how strong you are right now.

No need, I just felt like it's all over, I have to fight against every situation that brings melancholy rather than happiness. I am strong because I know that I can do it, and I know that in every situation we are all in, I just hope that everyone will get stronger than before, and YOU will get stronger over time, it just needs patience. I am certain that all the problems that revolve around you in life will be solved soon.

But I know that there are some moments I will fall down and I will get up to continue my journey. God has given us a path of hard work, a path of dedication, a path which only can be walked by patience and power.
Time is of the Essence, and so is Life... Master it carefully...

User avatar
EpsilonXangent-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:51 am
Location: Cairo, Egypt

Re: The Ultimate Defeat and Cowardness of Fred

Post by EpsilonXangent-(DOG)- » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:19 pm

EpsilonXangent-(DOG)- wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:28 pm
A friend of mine was right, ...

That "friend" of Fred was actually a friend of mine that I've known for 2 years now, and his name is the same name I have, except that my name is "Seifeldeen," with "Seif" being the frequently called name.

Seif NEVER told me that I was mentally ill nor even did he find me as a "bastard." Because, in fact, Seif, Hussein, Amir, other friends of ours and I have talked about him behind his back, since he was an awful person.

He walks like ladies, speaks with the insults mixed up, and even jokes about my chest. (Mind: Where's is the "respect" you got there, you dumb animal named "Fred?!")


There are many splendid reasons to leave Fareed Ramsey because of what he was doing to us. I doubt the friendship of the other two (Seif and Amir) would continue...
Time is of the Essence, and so is Life... Master it carefully...

Post Reply