Funny moments in Unreal!

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
makemeunreal
FOD
FOD

Re: Funny moments in Unreal!

Post by makemeunreal »

VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Ah yes that was fun makemeunreal, with you and Punk'sNotDead-(DOG)-.
When you offered us steak and a drink in the last screenshot, was a baby cow sacrificed for the dinner table? :cheesygrin:
Maybe we need a Nali with an apron to act as a waiter for us?

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

I was playing the map Ceremony recently with the sole aim of having all 10 Nali/NaliPriests alive at the end. I managed to save all but one of them and had some difficulty saving the last Nali near the raft that takes the player to the end.

This Nali had already walked all the way to the Skaarj by the boxes and the raft, so it was pretty tricky to save it. I got lucky and killed the Skaarj without hurting the Nali. The "grateful" Nali then sailed off on the raft by without me, leaving me with a lengthy swim! Sheesh!

2018_8_24_11_58_40_531-Ceremony.jpg

An official complaint has been made to Vandora about the "ungrateful" Nali in question, but so far no reply.... :cheesygrin:

I am sure that this been seen many times before, but it was the first time that I saw it happen.

PS. The Krall was part of the active spawner in case anyone wonders why there is a Krall on Ceremony.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche