A Surprise

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

A Surprise

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Xangent Here!

I created this topic for a surprising purpose, take a look at this banner:
Project Syndicate - Xangent's Aura of Faith.png

Yes, I have decided to create another story that follows the aftermath of me (as Tangent) after merging with a colossal A.I. who's benevolent (Xelios, Morpheus, Akimatus, Omnitus, in addition to two new A.Is who were not mentioned before: Tereth and Heliath).

About: The story will take place 25 years after Tangent's Merging operation with a benevolent A.I., and Tangent has become 2,980 years old, while Xelios was a Forerunner back in 2032.

A new organization called the "Xanitian Ja'xa'ros" Otherwise known as the "Xanithian Harbingers," are taking over one part of Africa, along with the Skaarj Faction called the "Jrath Guardians" in homage to the Skaarj King "Jrath."

They have kept some of Southern Africa's (South Africa is different, as Southern Africa is actually the Southern Part of Africa, involving Northern Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Uganda, and more Countries) lands in heavy occupation, and kept some of Southern Africa's People as servants, leading to another apartheid caused by the Syndicate.

The MatriX Terminators Organization (An Organization that evolved after being a simple Clan) are back again to solve the problems of Africa, with Xangent being their new leader as Antecedent X has given the opportunity of leadership to his admired warrior, Xangent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Notes:

The Syndicate is actually the organization of both the Xanitian Herbingers and Jrath Guardians, and they both agreed to take over the world and find its resources to create weaponry for their next war with other life forms.

The letter "X" on the name "Ja'xa'ros" is actually pronounced as that of the Greek Letter Chi, or the Russian Cyrillic Letter Xa.

In addition to the letter X on the name, the Letter X on the banner is actually a symbol for Xangent's Power that withstands the "Aura of Faith" Xangent has.

Best Regards. :)

WOOF!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: A Surprise

Epsilon's Back,

If you ever wondered about the story's progress, I'm not actually working on it now, because of school progress.
But maybe sooner or later would I begin on the story, just a bit of patience and time on the blender would give out the smoothie feeling thrashed out of nowhere. :D

WOOF!
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hello!

EpsilonXangent-(DOG)- wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:04 pm ............and time on the blender would give out the smoothie feeling thrashed out of nowhere. :D

Nice metaphor. :)

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Tereth takes place,

Oh hi, VooDoo! Nice to meet you!
And thank you for your nice comments!

For real now:

I'm still not working on the project because I have exams yet again... that is the next week.

Once I'm done with the exams, I can guarantee that I'll be working on the story, no one leave the job behind for no reason.

WOOF!