Momma Sparky

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
3dtray-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: Momma Sparky

Post by 3dtray-(DOG)- »

well oldmutt did you hear any grunting or rutting noise :?: just had to ask :P

good news oldman 8)
CarnalKnowledge
FOD
FOD

Post by CarnalKnowledge »

Thats great news Sparky. We all know you'll take excellent care of her, but dont forget to take care of yourself as well. Rest up my friend.
W3RM(Woof)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by W3RM(Woof) »

‏‏‎ ‎
Last edited by W3RM(Woof) on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bubbles
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Bubbles »

Old Sparky,

We are glad to hear everything has gone well, Take good care of Momma!!!!!!

The Bubbles Family.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Just in at 10:30pm on day 2. She is doing well with recovery progress, she indicates its pretty painful, if things continue at present pace she maybe will have tubes removed and be moved to progressive care unit tomorrow. This all has been pretty amazing to watch. Collasping in bed now, us old people need our rest you know. Oldest son says I walked about 4 miles yesterday and my feet and ankles are complainly loudly. Hospital cafeteria food,, yuk. Sick pup was there for the entire 20 hour day yesterday and totally awake,, This in itself is truly amazing....The recovery is expected to be in the order of months for return to fully functional. Recovery of old one is highly unlikely hehe. Oink She has 3 sisters, which I refer to in this situation as Cinderella and her three ugly sisters. I am SOOOO bad. They were all there tho, so we will overlook the ugly since I am kinda used to being around Jackal. Heart surgeon said it was amazing how perfect everything went during the procedures.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

She is getting a real bio valve, probably pig valve,
, I wonder is she will start oinking in her sleep and have an urge to root in the mud. (im so bad)
Recovery of old one is highly unlikely hehe. Oink She has 3 sisters, which I refer to in this situation as Cinderella and her three ugly sisters. I am SOOOO bad.
Oh IM telling! hehehe ;-)

Tell momma Taco sends her a big Mexican Hug! Tell sickpup to keep his chin up..and you my friend...take care of that lady y'hear coz I know u dont make a mean sandwhich as her...unless uplan on cuo o' soup for the rest of your life. :-D
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Home again, she is now tube free or tubeless as I said to her. She still has pain but should be up and walking today. Cell phone use is now possible along with Laptop. Saw her Doctor passing in the hall and he said she is doing great. Her appetite has returned and she is brushing hair now. Hope all continues as it has to date. Big relief to get the central IV lines out and the chest cavity drain tubes. I think this will help a lot in the pain as well. They still are giving some pretty strong stuff. I am anxous to hear how or if the walk happened later? Things dont run well without momma around here (the Chief mop Squeezer)
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Its good to see improvements :)

Thanks for the update !
--= Keep Running =--
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

So good to hear all went well :)

will keep you in my Thoughts and Prayers

Kami
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Today, Friday. Walked 100 feet and has had bath by bed side. Very very sleepy and weak. She is constantly falling asleep.
Bubbles
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Bubbles »

Go momma sparky go,

Old Sparky, hang in there and continue the support. I'm glad things are moving well!!!!

Don
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

U better keep on ur best behaviour..coz as soon as she gets better..she gonna make you clean up after you...and all them butts and ashes. :mrgreen:
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Well its Saturday. Momma is still hurting needless to say and somewhat grouchy. She doesnt want to walk or do much in the exercise required because of pain. She has some fluid between lung and ribs (pulmonary infusion) which they are treating and watching closely. This is pretty common after this surgery but can be very bad if it continues and doesnt respond to treatment. Another xray tommorrow morning. The Old one has totaled up over 750 miles since Tuesday morning, whew. Anyway we will see how things progress over the rest of the week end.
Rose
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Rose »

In my thoughts always Glen.

Heather
Rose
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Rose »

Just me again,take care,thinking of you all.