OoiGooEE-(DOG)- uncle

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
turok
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

OoiGooEE-(DOG)- uncle

Post by turok »

Sean Cook My Uncle Ronnie left this world last night. He wasn't only my uncle, he was my Godfather and one of my very best friends. We talked during the game even though he could barely speak. Every phone call needed at least an hour, he had such great stories. We talked a lot but he had a knack of calling when I needed the call... the most. I pray now he is at peace and visiting with Grandma and his son Ronny, all that we lost too soon.
Your Canadian Friend
GoodOleTaco

Re: OoiGooEE-(DOG)- uncle

Post by GoodOleTaco »

My most sincere condolences. May the peace of God be with you and the family.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

So sorry to hear this Sean. Sounds as if he was very special in your life, one of Gods gifts to each one of us, those special people that touch us in ways we cant explain and will never forget. God grant you peace and strength.

Glen
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Sorry to hear this Sean :cry:

Thoughts will be with u.
Take care !
--= Keep Running =--
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

So sad to hear this :cry:

Peace and Strenght to you and Family in this hard time
my Thoughts and Prayers with you

Karina
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

Thanks guys. Yes, he was very close to me. We spoke more and were more alike than my own brother. Luckily my uncle and I took different paths in our lives. He had a rougher life than I have to this point. Even though the miles made it hard to see each other, still we were close. We had planned on my wife and I going to his house for Thanksgiving. We were going to play guitars. I sent him the music for a song (he didn't have internet) that he had asked for, "My Sweet Lord" by George Harrison . He was excited to show me his transposed version and remarked how I could show him what I knew on guitar,, I just had to laugh because he was sooo much better than me. And we both liked to cook. We'd spend lots of our our time talking recipes and techniques. We both worked off Grandma's recipes (his Mother). He and I were the most like her. Perhaps that was the bond. We could infuriate each other (I am the angrier, I think) but we would always patch it up on the next call. We were blatantly honest with each other and we respected that. He was a good friend, Uncle, Godfather.

Thank you all for your comments and sentiments. I appreciate you being here for me. You are a great group of people and I am so very happy that you are part of my life.

Take care my friends, may you be safe and happy in this world,,,, and the next.

OoiGooEE -{DoG}
aka Sean
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"