Nazi Cops in the Czech Republic

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Nazi Cops in the Czech Republic

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I was assaulted by a nazi cop having recognizable symbols on both of his arms, he didn't wear an uniform, he was there to assault me.

I wanted to file charges against him, without knowing he was a cop at first, but it turned against me and they handcuffed me and transferred me to a "vault-like" cell in the main region city that was "extra heated" and filthy.

They took my belongings too and after release I was pressured into signing some papers with threats that they will send me there for another 48 hours if I don't comply with it.

Lately some stuff is surfacing though like in my home town three cops were photographed with a "pardoned" well known murderer that has been pardoned by the current drunktard president...

They openly photographed with him.

It's all over the news, not sure if it reached the "western" press yet though.

Just a nudge in the direction that the police really is corrupt and can't be trusted at all.

Even the well meaning ones have to listen to orders from superiors and excuse themselves for using violance because it was "under direct orders".
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: Nazi Cops in the Czech Republic

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

And now the conspiracy theory department. In .cz most people by birth get marked by the "Mark of the Beast" that's been obviously mistranslated a little but is close enough to the common misinterpretation.

Similarly, in Islam there is also the figure of "antichrist" and his reign and things like dishonesty being a virtue is way the case here. Most of the stuff predicted fits in fact so well on Europe in general in so many ways but also to an extent the current world at large...

Do not forbid me to speak this. You may be tempted to easily dismiss it but you shouldn't.

For all we know "Kajinek" is the "Man of Sin" that comes before the antichrist.

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Betrayed by a lady that used to be my witness. She blames me and calls me a liar now. She can burn....

Not going to dig into details here. I was imprisoned while she waited for me to come with her to the municipal building. And now she doesn't believe me a *****, tells me that I need proof for everything as well as they do.

Well, then she does as well. She keeps referring to Bible this and that and now she cursed me when I replied to her words that "they won't believe me", when I replied that "they won't believe her either if she just shouts about "seeing angels" etcetera".

She cursed me with that "something bad will happen to me as the wrath of angels comes onto me now that I said this".

Very funny. Applause. So suddenly when I question something she experienced I get the wrath of angels on me? While she calls me a liar?

Pffooi

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

People believe that imprisonment leads to someone's redemption.

No.

And especially not when they falsely imprison someone, like they did with me.

I will only become more resistant and reject everything they do even more.

I should "adapt", I cannot adapt to a society that I know is wrong. I tried to mind my own business.

But they didn't. They had to cross the line. Today there's a "day of the dog", what a bunch of hypocrites. I'm going to show them a day they will NEVER forget....

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

http://www.cibulka.net/nnoviny/nn1999/n ... sah/30.htm

Some of these people are directly involved.

The main guy they're talking about is a former stb member (somethin like kgb)...

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

There is a secret police in operation that has to do with the "Silesian Republic", that former stb guy proclaims to be the president, but I don't think he can claim that if there's a conflicting information and if you have to take into account the entire Silesia, meaning in Germany and Poland too...

So what is he trying to do? Split it off. His "news" might seem rational and all and he really writes it so well that you can relate to it if you are a Silesian...

but c'mon, the guy is a liar who faked his death during the velvet revolution and thinks of it as a mistake and all that.

He's had countless of false names as an agent and now who knows what kind of secret services are involved.

It's also possible that the "Yard" guy might be his minister. That's really very funny now.

Basically they took interest in me and are trying to pry me for information.

You see, I'm all for independence movements, but NOT if it will be in the hands of such chameleons...which is funny that comes out of my mouth because chameLEOn etc...

This is outright schizophrenic and I'm not having that those former commies are going to take over. Hell, they're getting too old themselves. Like hell.

And mind you the only reason they were doing the velvet revolution stuff and engaged in it was that they'd get rid of the "old commies" at the head. Now they've become that themselves!

Only selfish interests there were in mind. Really, what dorks.

DORKS

EDIT: Apparently not, about the "minister", confusion of names/incomplete information made me think that. It's someone else.

gamerz31w
FOD
FOD

Post by gamerz31w »

Leo(T.C.K.) wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:23 pm And now the conspiracy theory department. In .cz most people by birth get marked by the "Mark of the Beast" that's been obviously mistranslated a little but is close enough to the common misinterpretation.

Similarly, in Islam there is also the figure of "antichrist" and his reign and things like dishonesty being a virtue is way the case here. Most of the stuff predicted fits in fact so well on Europe in general in so many ways but also to an extent the current world at large...

Do not forbid me to speak this. You may be tempted to easily dismiss it but you shouldn't.

For all we know "Kajinek" is the "Man of Sin" that comes before the antichrist.
Do you mean RFID microchips of nanoaugumentation technology? It sounds like controversial evolution in nutshell.
Pathology in nutshell.
Brand new dictators.
Dysfunctional elite european government.
Wrong meaning of life.
That’s no good.
Sick human treatment sick entertainment.
Sick fetishes.
Sorry I’m neurotic. Which means sometimes I cannot shut up and stop talking. I think I usual,ordinary rebelious teenager myself. Questioning reality. Having existentional crisis myself. Struggling with many lots of things myself.
What a czechnazi bastards. Former german nazis would be proud of them. But not me honestly speaking.
Spreading their own propaganda and brainwashing I mean mind controlling innocents due to fear. Definitely no weird hypnotic fetishes at least.
gamerz31w
FOD
FOD

Post by gamerz31w »

Sociopaths,psychopaths even.