I don't know (you won)

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

I don't know (you won)

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I don't know how to start this, but I can say this to MMU and others, including udh.org

You won. Congratulations. MMU predicted that all my friends or supporters would leave me.

Bryan just "left" too, he didn't want to hear anything about U community anymore or my life, I called him a coward and well, he's gone too, just like codex and about everyone else. And I still get the most blame/weight of it all. sounds like zeur was right that I chose the wrong friends, too....

It's over. And I am sick of my stomach at what other people are trying to force me to do. It's over. I don't care about money or this selfish world anymore. I can't be expected to be assimilated into a grey mass. I'm done.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: I don't know (you won)

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I have been pestered by MMU after posting this, saying people drop my support because I look shady and all that. He can die as far as I'm concerned, I don't want any e-mail message frm him ever again and might add him on permanent block.

Meanwhile, me and my partner decided to take the risc and return to the czech republic, which was fueled by insistence of my "family".

Guess what, when we were ready to do it, my uncle didn't give his card details to buy the tickets at least for the way to Denmark.

His reason being that his wife didn't approve of it. I don't really believe this anymore. My "mom" only wanted to hear what she wants to hear on the phone, I stood up against the abuse and told her that each time she deflects issues back or to the side. She started lying and broke down.

She gave me false hope by saying before "we'll do it somehow" i told her she only has timeuntil 6 o clock and she would know this if she was willing to listen because then we have to take the bus and my partner's id card is expiring so if we don't do it now we'll be stuck here forever as he can't officially cross a border and it's very complicated to renew id card here.

But no, she was never willing to actually pause and willing to listen what I have to say instead of dictating and steering the conversation.

We ended up blocking all the members of my "family" on the phone. I know that former stb members surrounded my childhood and this is easily proven fact with links and everything so I think this family was just a fake one that was installed and this is not a paranoid delusion of someone rambling.

I started getting flashbacks to a white caravan-car that I was in for a long time and a man that I haven\t seen anywhere else.

I think he abducted me and brought me to at least one member of this family to masquarade as the real deal and my birth certificate could have been easily forged or was of a child that died in practice.

So, they all made sure I don't make it or get in trouble. I am completely broke now.

My partner has been arranging it all the time, but this fake family they always hurt my self confidence in the end and always when things gs were personally going bad with me, my mom had less and less money, she might quote murphy law all she wants but I'm not buying it anymore.

I don't trust it nor any propaganda that is presently present in the czech republic, I think half of the news are totally made up there these days.

I am not going back, they had their chance to fix stuff and they blew it up. Just warning but this might be my last message ever.

You will not hear any news covering my story because it's too complex and controversial and I don't have *important person x* here and there.

I don't agree with the legal system there and wish no longer to be forcibly brought to it. I will destroy my id card in the future most likely and bear any consequences that come with this. I don't know where I originally came from but I know I am from the north somewhere, I might have been born in the UK or even Norway for all I know. It was weird how fast I learned english at school anyway and how I seem to recognize certain words
like "havre" in norwegian.

PMX-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by PMX-(DOG)- »

Dude, feel sry for your pain. You wouldn't last a month here in Brazil!

Wish you the best, hope you find peace in your life soon.
GL!
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I had an extra night in a hotel(for free), but after that I'm surviving in a tent in the arctic, no other choice right now.

Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Not really going to go into details now but we did the tent route, however crazy that was, however it was unsustainable on the long term due to extreme temperatues and snow storms, burying the tent etc in snow. emergency plan now in effect, our steps are being monitored

I fear of returning despite these hardships. Because then I'll get psychological hardships and more.