More bad luck

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
schrapnel
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

More bad luck

Post by schrapnel »

I finally got a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country minivan April 29 2020 with my stimulus money and it was like brand new i thought total cost $880.89 and I was able to go for 813 miles before it broke down for some reason the electric radiator fan broke apart and destroyed the radiator so now if I ever want to drive it again I will have to buy a new radiator and cooling fan and a bunch of antifreeze so i guess the van was not a very good bargain but I do think it will go a lot more miles if I ever get it fixed the tires are all like brand new and it has a new battery and a really nice cd player and DVD player and cassette deck and electric side doors on both sides and electric tailgate and i even activated my Sirius XM satellite radio and it has a good air conditioner and the cruise even works and the radio controls are on the steering wheel too and I love this van but it will be a very long time before I can ever get it going again unless I win the lottery
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Re: More bad luck

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

To begin with I am glad you did not take your life and seemed to resolve that situation. Now things are going really extrme for me instead
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959