Life Update and Warning

Post articles here relating to real life problems, not problems related to unreal.
Forum rules
This is for real life posts. Remember our decency rules.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Life Update and Warning

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

This post contains sensitive topics I am not commonly known to speak about, but my citizens' voices must be heard.

As most of you know me as SerpentineStorm, and formerly with multiple names such as EpsilonXangent and XcytheXtorm, I try my best to be as active as I possibly can be, both in the forum and in Discord. However, I tend to be very busy due to my life, and I am now working on myself for the SAT exam that will be held on September. My silence has gone even further here and in Discord due to a serious issue within Egypt, and let me explain why...

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020, there were reports regarding a harasser named "Ahmad Bassam Zaki," and is known for unfortunately harassing more than 150 girls here in Egypt. Some of them, however, are underage (around 14 years of age). When universities, such as the EU Business School and the American University in Cairo, heard about these allegations, they have suspended the harasser from his presence there. What makes the situation worse, however, is that he not only r*pes girls, but also boys as well. As of his location, it has been confirmed he lives in Uptown Cairo; on the contrary, he is now overseas. It is possible he is either in Europe or Canada, according to a few reports within social media here in Egypt. If anyone has read the post this far from here, I am to give a heads-up regarding the situation. I need you to take care from this vile, sick-minded human being. Such people like him are humiliation not only to Egypt's society, but to society as a general group. If, by any chance, you encountered the person, turn around and leave immediately for your own safety. May God take him away. I will be sending a reply that regards to how he looks like; that is, if you have encountered him.

I am so sorry to have spoken about this topic, and I acknowledge of its sensitivity, but it is vital to take care of any harm because YOUR lives matter, and YOUR family and friends cherish you. I ask you all to stay safe...

SerpentineStorm.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Life Update and Warning

This is the picture of the criminal, the harasser. Take care!
IMG_3475.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

I have seen someone like him recently, but I doubt it was him because he spoke in czech language and I don't think he would learn it so fast otherwise.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

No, he doesn't speak the Czech language. Even if he can't, you have to take care, as he is gone rogue around Egypt and Europe. Warn others who are valuable to you about this man as well. His name is Ahmed Bassam Zaki (mentioned above), and he lives in Uptown Cairo. It is unknown if he is currently outside, but assuming from the sources I get, he resides in Barcelona, Spain, and goes to a university called the "EU Business School." He is now suspended from the university, and we are not sure to which university he will go next and where.

Stay safe!
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

I am here again reporting of a situation that fortunately had to be done. The harasser has been arrested, but an arrest will not support our prevention of the rogue barbarian's actions. More evidence provided by his victims will be aided to place the r*pist behind bars. About time we get to stand against harassers here in Egypt. Hopefully we can get to prevent it from spreading around Egypt soon.

However, that is not it: the harasser may be released after 48 hours if no other evidence was provided. If the evidence has been provided clearly and that multiple victims volunteered, this will strengthen the chance of putting that barbarian behind bars. If not, the situation will get worse by time. I am sure that we are capable of gaining our rights again.

It happens that the barbarian mentioned and shown above was in EU Business School in Barcelona, Spain before the pandemic. After the pandemic started, he was advised to return back to Egypt until the problem has been resolved. When victims started adding up to the fact that the barbarian has harassed them a few years back (and their silence was due to their anxiety), it was the suitable time to defeat Ahmad Zaki's chain of harassments.

Take care, my friends.
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-.