MM Servers

Posts related to MM 850 and MM INF servers
Gksanchez
FOD
FOD

MM Servers

Post by Gksanchez »

Hey all,
I quite new here but Ive been playing Unreal ever since it came out pretty much and I always preferred the Newbies playground servers.
I recently came back into the game and the Monster mash servers were my first choice, sadly nobody is playing like ppl used to but no matter still fun but.. the problem is, I've noticed that both the time limit and the point max feel very restricting.
If you get into the groove the game is over, before you know it you have hit the max points.
If it takes you more than a few deaths to get a few good bonuses up then the timer will run out and you never got a chance to get any decent upgrades up.
So I was wondering if it would be possible to up either the point limit or the time limit on the Monster mash servers, preferably both, since that would make it better for one player on the server, since that seems to be the case most times.
I don't know if a map vote system would be possible, some of the maps are kinda... unsuitable for MM but that may be just me.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: MM Servers

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hi Gksanchez!

the server-settings and mapselection on the monstermash-servers are still the same as OldSparky ran them for many years. you need to know that there are still regular players on those two servers who play there for years. so, if the majority of active mm-players would agree on your suggestions, an adaption of the settings can be done. i hope you understand that i am not going to change settings of regular servers on request of individual players.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Gksanchez
FOD
FOD

Re: MM Servers

Post by Gksanchez »

I completely understand, it's pretty much a suggestion on my part, the current timer and point limit setting still doesn't make me not want to play MM, it's still a lot of fun and if more ppl get on the boat and the settings change great if not no biggie, still a very enjoyable game mode with a solid server that I can trust will be there to play on.