Relax maps

Questions, Informations and Discussions
}TCP{Wolf
FOD
FOD

Post by }TCP{Wolf »

Sunspire and Bluff... they are big and well designed and you can get lost in them literally as well as figuratively.
-=]HONESTY PAYS[=-
Hyper
FOD
FOD

Post by Hyper »

Don't forget the Spire Village. :)
Alter your reality...forever.

http://www.hypercoop.tk
[url]unreal://unreal.hypercoop.tk[/url]
jackal-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by jackal-(DOG)- »

hi all. there is alot of sp maps out there that are good but not playable on line.hyper has the zmsvalley1 on his web site that wasnt good till some one fixed it.but it be nice if it was connected to the map siries. i would like to see other sp maps fixed that would work on server and a gateway fixed like on ut to play them all.im from coop til i came over to dm i still like to play coop but i like the custom maps. i was admin on alot of the server like nostalgia,darktrooper,thrasher and some others and still i am admin. when i play.so if you know of any that would like to fix them .please let me know. i have a list that would like to see fixed. and if you have any maps that are not on newbies coop download let me know and i will try to find them to put on there. thanks jàçká£-(DOG)- or in coop as jàçká£
jàçká£-(DOG)-
quasi
FOD
FOD

Post by quasi »

i got a break starting 21 dec.
you can tell me what maps you want fixed and what you want fixed about them then :)
if someone doesnt fix them sooner.
jackal-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by jackal-(DOG)- »

well to start with i like to see if SkaarjTower-ShadowAndFireV2.zip can be made run on 225 server it was made in 226 by my friend drew. he said it need something like movers removed or something like that. but i have a long list for you if your willing to do it. you can email me at plumnum@yahoo.com
jàçká£-(DOG)-
quasi
FOD
FOD

Post by quasi »

if you guys hope i dont mess up my testweek i can redo any map you want after it :)
Hyper
FOD
FOD

Post by Hyper »

jackal-(DOG)- wrote:well to start with i like to see if SkaarjTower-ShadowAndFireV2.zip can be made run on 225 server it was made in 226 by my friend drew. he said it need something like movers removed or something like that. but i have a long list for you if your willing to do it. you can email me at plumnum@yahoo.com
Both SkaarjTower and SkaarjCastle have problems; I tried to run them both at 225 (After running them through the map converter) SkaarjTower has too many monsters for the old engine to handle, and SkaarjCastle I could start, but it did not run stable. (Server crashed soon)

UnLeaded
FOD
FOD

Post by UnLeaded »

Are people actually relaxing to maps, do you need any preparation for this, such as meditation? :o
-> UnLeaded <-
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

UnLeaded wrote:Are people actually relaxing to maps, do you need any preparation for this, such as meditation? :o
Only thing u need is a gun :D
--= Keep Running =--
Full Game Admin

Post by jackal-(DOG)- »

hey hyper who redone svalley1. it really works good now no crashes. it be nice if it was connected to the others in that seires.
jàçká£-(DOG)-
Hyper
FOD
FOD

Post by Hyper »

jackal-(DOG)- wrote:hey hyper who redone svalley1. it really works good now no crashes. it be nice if it was connected to the others in that seires.
Zora recompiled the map without changing it. She renamed it to ZMSValley1 (ZM = Zora Map) to avoid version conflicts.

quasi
FOD
FOD

Post by quasi »

:) 21st, just tell me what maps you want to have changes, what you want changed about them and where to get them :)
jackal-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by jackal-(DOG)- »

do you have aim or yahoo messenger my aim is hewmarv/yahoo is plumnum
jàçká£-(DOG)-
jackal-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by jackal-(DOG)- »

quasi ; archwork maps. it the map at the end crashes think it dynamo.it in the hall way where it does it.
jàçká£-(DOG)-
quasi
FOD
FOD

Post by quasi »

where do i get that map :)
i know a map named dynamo, but thats a DM map