new map concept/idea thing...

Questions, Informations and Discussions
Vendirty
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

new map concept/idea thing...

Post by Vendirty »

Basically this is where you start off and you activate the 3 'rooms' of sorts. No order you have to complete the rooms in they are all open at once, you just have to complete all 3 to activate the final boss room. Don't know what they rooms will be or anything but this is just the beginning concept lol. Any ideas and feedback welcome.

vendirty-(DOG)-
Master_Unreal

Re: new map concept/idea thing...

Post by Master_Unreal »

That looks good :) I like it

You could do, for instance, the blue teleporter could be a water area, with a water type boss and skin, red could be lava, green forest or some outdoor area(i would do large mountains with large amounts of monsters....serious sam) But thats what i would do, you don't have to do that at all, its your map, but if it was mine, thats what i would do
Vendirty
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Vendirty »

I was thinking basically the same thing lol since they are color coded already, why not make the area same :P
vendirty-(DOG)-
Master_Unreal

Post by Master_Unreal »

Hehe :)
Vendirty
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Vendirty »

New Idea. Each teleports to a completely new map, instead. That way when that one comes around, theres other choices to pick from instead of having to play them all at once. Hmmmm, just a thought lol. Would make it better that way when you first play it, just leaves you wondering about the other ones you didnt get to try yet and it won't make you feel like you play the same maps over and over.
vendirty-(DOG)-