NewQuadshot

Questions, Informations and Discussions
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

NewQuadshot

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

This is the delayed fix for oldquadshot, which for example redeem your space use:

NewQuadshot

It works with 227 as well and doesn't conflict much with the 227 quadshot.

There are two mutator packages, to use them either use umenu mutator system, or open map with Open mapname?mutator=NQSMut.NSQmut

If you want to add more mutators you can do it this way for example:
?mutator=packagename.mutatorname,nextmutator.nextmutator

NQSMut.NQSmut replaces only oldquadshot.oldquadshot, QREPMUT should instead replace all quadshot classes, in case there is normal quadshot thrown in the map somewhere. Replaces shells now too, I updated the file now.

In the old version I had weapon priority in 3, but I decided to change it back to 6 like the oldquadshot has it, I would need to create new ammo class to reflect the ammo rise on hud, but I decided to not do that.
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Shadow
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: NewQuadshot

Post by Shadow »

Hey, thank you so much for this! I've been hoping that someone would release something like this for RyS.

EDIT: One thing I did notice about this mutator though: The Newquadshot seems to have less firepower than the oldquadshot. For example, when using the oldquadshot, it takes only 2 single shots to kill a krall. When using the newquadshot, however, it takes about 4.
Nanodesu!
Leo(T.C.K.)
FOD
FOD

Post by Leo(T.C.K.) »

Shadow wrote:Hey, thank you so much for this! I've been hoping that someone would release something like this for RyS.

EDIT: One thing I did notice about this mutator though: The Newquadshot seems to have less firepower than the oldquadshot. For example, when using the oldquadshot, it takes only 2 single shots to kill a krall. When using the newquadshot, however, it takes about 4.
That's a bug when you use 227. If you use normal version of Unreal, the firepower is same, it is beacsue 227's quadshot overwrites the oldquadshot functions, including the firepower, so you get 227 quadshot firepower...
I'm in grave IRL trouble, please donate:

https://ko-fi.com/supportleotck41959
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

All you that write mutators, need to remember in running a remote server, the mutators have to be included in the start command. This creates difficulty when using leased servers, as the server command line is not usually able to be changed by the server owner, but must be done thru a work ticket process with the rental company. This can take as long as 24 hours just to change a command line to add a mutator.
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

What about HookMutators? You can add up to 16 Mutators without the need of changing the commandline. Never tried it, but should work.
Oldsparky

Post by Oldsparky »

Hmm I have seen that in JZcoop server but not Uteam. Know nothing about it.