Looking For A Old Coop Mapset

Questions, Informations and Discussions
-(bob)-
FOD
FOD

Looking For A Old Coop Mapset

Post by -(bob)- »

Hello ,
I am looking for a map (Or at the least the map or pack name) Of a custom map set that was on your Jackalscoop server in 2008-9 ish :roll: . It was not in rotation , But was in the mapvote at that time .

From time to time I have been thinking of these maps and would be interested in finding or playing it again, It bothers me that I have played hundreds of unreal maps and haven't seen this pack for 3 years somehow.

But i have no idea what it is called or where to find it !
It was a 3 or 4 map set , The map was full of puzzles where you needed to press sets of 4 buttons to move platforms.
In the first map you started in a open area with 4 buttons , and 4 rock platforms over a valley,
you needed to press the 4 buttons in the correct order to move the platforms into position to cross. There were a few mercenaries near the start ( I think they were creature factories)
Here is a poorly drawn drawing of the start area.

After you passed across this valley on the platforms, and entered the door on the other side there was a hallway , Where you had to run tho lava/slime to get to a lift in the lava ,

After this, There was 4 more platforms in a narrow hallway that you needed to line up,
if you managed to get this far , There was a room with checkerboard pattern floor , Where it was a fake floor and certian tiles you could fall tho.

I remeber bits of the later maps if it may help somone remember but not much,

I figure if anyone as going to know it would be the people that had the map running.
If someone does know the maps names i would like to perhaps have a link to download then somewhere (If posible), Since to me they are rare maps.
£éè£å-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Looking For A Old Coop Mapset

Post by £éè£å-(DOG)- »

You are looking for the invasion maps.
You can get them here:

http://www.oldunreal.com/singleplayermaps.html

look for decyberinvasion
-(bob)-
FOD
FOD