From Old Unreal.com

Questions, Informations and Discussions
Oldsparky

From Old Unreal.com

Post by Oldsparky »

Its been a few years now i'm running this page and offering anyone for free the OpenGL patches, different mods, over 1000 Maps and a lot of other stuff for Unreal. Unfortunately i was last year betrayed for a lot of money, so i ran into financial trouble, and as many of you probably recognized my time was very limited, so that i couldn't do as much as i wanted to.
Every month about 6 Gigabyte of stuff is loaded from this page with about 6000 visitors.
Unreal is my love and i want to keep the page as is, or better improve and update it more frequently. There are a new projects in work which want to take part here so expect new content.
I don't want to be "paid" to run this page, and i will do everything to keep it, but it would be a great help if the visitors of this page donate me a few bucks now and then-
the more i get, the more can i do again.
At this place i want to ask every page which is referring to my archives to put a small notice about a possible donation to help me here.

Hope you see it as the way its meant to be: a request to assure this page stays alive.

To donate klick the PayPal link on the right side.

Thank you for your assistance
Smirftsch