Special skins...

Questions, Informations and Discussions
Nidi
FOD
FOD

Special skins...

Post by Nidi »

Been playing around for a few days with the Unreal Editor and modified a skin or two. I have several real life tattoo's that I have edited into the stock Dante skin that I normally play. So now the question is:

Some of you play with custom skins...how do I get the custom skins on my list of choices?

then, how would I get my own custom skin on the server?

Should be easy questions for some of you.

My thanks to Stunner for help with the INT file. I have custom skinability in Single player mode or bot match. Mucho gracias!!
Elvis lives!!!!
In Tweed, Ontario right next door to BP!!!
:)
BlondePsycho-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

skins

Post by BlondePsycho-(DOG)- »

hey Nidi if you learn how to do this..maybe you could help me with adding my avatar face to a skin..kinda like Spongey did with his avatar.
My editor and map program for Unreal does not work so I can't do any of that stuff...I'd still love to make a map...I have the basic idea for it in my head..I just do not know howto use the editor:(
Do I need to install/reinstall anything?..I'm running gold with the 226?patch..or is it 225..don't know...any how

I'll throw exploding Fluffies at ya later:)
In ANY tower or tree overlooking YOU!!
Oldsparky

Custom skins

Post by Oldsparky »

Nidi, you need to get on AIM... you can send me your skin and if its not to huge a file, Only I can install it on server for others to download and you to use. For custom skins to work, they must be installed on the server.

Woofers,
Nidi
FOD
FOD

Post by Nidi »

I'm the only one that uses the Smiley guy, fairly distinctive. My skin was only a slight mod of Dante...but I'm playing with the editor and when I get one that's "me", I'll send it straight away! Thanks!!! :)
Elvis lives!!!!
In Tweed, Ontario right next door to BP!!!
:)