227i clients - update MasterServers

Relating to problems with the DedicatedServer / MasterServer / DataCenter
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

227i clients - update MasterServers

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

227i clients: various players using the 227i client told me, that they could not see all Newbiesplayground-Servers.
if your Unreal Server Browser does not show all servers listed in the screenshot below, please update the MasterServer-entries in your Unreal.ini file

Unreal.ini
[Engine.GameEngine]
;ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.oldunreal.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.hlkclan.net MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master2.oldunreal.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.hypercoop.tk MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.newbiesplayground.net MasterServerPort=27900

[UBrowserAll]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.oldunreal.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,GameName=unreal
ListFactories[1]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.hlkclan.net,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,GameName=unreal
ListFactories[2]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.newbiesplayground.net,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,GameName=unreal
ListFactories[3]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master2.oldunreal.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,GameName=unreal
ListFactories[4]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.hypercoop.tk,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,GameName=unreal

img_001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]