Game settings

POST PLAYING SETTINGS AND SUGGESTIONS HERE
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Post by Masterman »

Little Daisy Sunshine wrote:Good info, :D

Thank you!
Little Daisy Sunshine wrote:hate the avatar. :?
You know I did it just for you, haha...
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Little Daisy Sunshine »

:|
On Earth, as it is in Heaven...

www.firesong.com
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Post by Masterman »

There...Wildstein...hehe
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Masterman wrote:There...Wildstein...hehe
If you believe I am repressing you, Wildstein is the wrong referant.

www.firesong.com
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Post by Masterman »

lmao...well that's what the turds call me hahahah
Little Daisy Sunshine
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

ah :lol:

www.firesong.com
GOOGZ
FOD
FOD

Post by GOOGZ »

..actually, we call him something else, but he cant post it here,...family forum and all... :twisted: :P :P :P :twisted:
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Post by Masterman »

hahaha, yea. Googz isn't called googz either when we're messin around...haha :P
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Post by Masterman »

Another tip!

Eightball gun: Some of you, in fact most of you, choose to use this weapon all the time. It is extremely powerful, BUT, should only be used in eightball only maps and/or close quarter maps.

Everytime someone tries to get me with it, I can hear them winding it up and it immediately gives away their position...hehe

DON'T USE EIGHTBALL GUN UNLESS IT SUITS THE MAP!!!

On another note, I have been extremely surprised, satisfied and grateful to see you DOG's and others that have read this thread improving their gameplay almost 2 fold! You are making an impact! SWEET! I love KOTH with competition and dynamic challenges. You guys rock! 8)
}TCP{Wolf
FOD
FOD

Post by }TCP{Wolf »

And you thought you couldn't teach old dogs new tricks :-D hehehe

DaveAnd___ wrote: I dont really think there is much difference between center and you natural sight hand. I think its just what you get use to.
There is a difference, albeit minimal, and different per weapon. You can google for a mod called "laser sight" and try it out at home (it is bugged online). It will give you a red DOT on all weapons which points exactly at the spot where your current weapon is going to hit when fired. The dot will wander left and right if you switch hands (except for 8ball and a few other guns which are fixed).

Masterman wrote:FOV: This script allows you to bind a key for different Fields of View (FOV). When doing this you can set different keys to different FOV values to allow you to instantly zoom in with the rifle (or other weapon if you script it right) without the delay and instantly zoom back...UTeam supposedly fixed this, but I still see people doing it. I don't zoom period FYI...
People who can do it in UTF with weapons other than Rifle probably hacked it. Not very difficult todo for a skilled hacker. 227 will fix that forever I believe...
-=]HONESTY PAYS[=-
Master_Unreal

Re: Game settings

Post by Master_Unreal »

Little tip here, I'm not sure how many people already do this or if any do at all, but this should help a lot and it might take some time to learn

I learned this while playing ocarina of time in my room, During one of the shooting galleries I had the toughest time hitting the targets, then I tried something else, I kept my aim on center the entire time, and waited for the targets to fall into my aim, upon which I fired ----------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLULxhn6rOQ

I then applied this trick to unreal, added a few more tactics and headshots are a joke now. When you are in the air try to plan out where your opponent is going, after awhile it becomes easy to determine this. When you have a general idea, aim your weapon in the trail that the targets head is going, when its in the crosshair, pull the trigger - Air Headshot ;)

Another trick using this tactic is when you are on the same level as your opponent, try not to aim as much but rather move your crosshair onto the players head by strafing, again planning out where your enemy will be in the next second

Once you get used to it (it took me about 2 weeks to finally get a grip on the trick) you'll see heads flying every time you have a rifle ;)