Weapon Theories Part II

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Weapon Theories Part II

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon Here!

Now that's the second part of the "Weapon Theories," Part II.
For Part III It could be the Unified Military Services Weapons:

- The AR-429 Combat Assault Rifle
- The RL-65 Rocket Launcher
- The GL-94 Grenade Launcher

But this time it's the time to talk about the remaining 5 Weapons that I theorized their origins from.

Let's do it...

FC-490 Flak Cannon / SaGL-490 Shrapnel and Grenade Launcher:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
(6) Flak Cannon Weapon Theory.png
The FC-490 Flak Cannon is another weapon stolen by the Skaarj, they stole the blueprints this time from Liandri Corporation.
Originally, Liandri wanted a weapon that could penetrate damaged areas easily by old, hot scrapped metal that has been in
the process of Flaking the metal, hence it was called the "Flak Cannon."
But the Skaarj had enough resources and materials to make their own Flak Shells used as Grenades.
So the Skaarj, instead of making a weapon for destroying damaged areas, they made a weapon that's now a useful, formidable
weapon of defense. The Skaarj then added it to their regular armory for their Troopers, Infantries, Officers, and Gunners.

RZJK-10 RazorJack Blade Launcher:
------------------------------------------
(7) RazorJack Weapon Theory.png
The RZJK-10 RazorJack Blade Launcher is a weapon made by the Skaarj themselves. The RazorJack uses augmented technology that
helps the weapon function due to the weapon's position (is it used sideways or not, and if yes, the user controls the RazorJack's
Blades for a short period of time before hitting any surface). Also, the RZJK-10 also comes with Dual Blades that are useful for melee attacks
if they (Skaarj Officers) ran out of Razor Blades, called "Razi'kajar."

GES-542 Tarydium Wastes Launcher Bio Rifle:
-------------------------------------------------------
(8) GES Bio-Rifle Weapon Theory.png
The Genetically Engineered Slime Tarydium Wastes Launcher, namely the "Bio Rifle," is one of Inuit Corporation's Weapons that is almost done in
production. The whole weapon is done in production, but the only thing that's still the undone mechanism used for it is the Enlargement Slug
Mechanism, which one of the scientists got severely injured from it. (See Character Theories Part I for understanding).
The Tarydium Wastes came from the leftover Tarydium Shards that got useless (or damaged), and were in the process of crushing them with
different types of Foundries from Inuit.

MMR-36 Skaarj Sniper Rifle:
----------------------------------
(9) Rifle Weapon Theory.png
The Marksman Rifle 36 Skaarj Sniper Rifle is the standard issue weapon used by Skaarj Snipers. The Snipers also have blades to stab with if they have no more Rifle Rounds. The Skaarj stole the blueprints of this weapon from the Inuit Military Corporation, and added in their own augmented technology
to the Sniper Rifle's Scope, making it easier for Skaarj to target enemies in far distances.

HMG-550 Gatling Gun:
---------------------------
(10) Minigun Weapon Theory.png
The Heavy Machine Gun 550 Gatling Gun, named the "Minigun," is the most powerful weapon ever made. It was made by Atlas Corporation with the help of
the Inuit Military Corporation. The Minigun uses Gas-Propelled 50 Caliber Rounds like the AFP-53 Automag, and uses a small motor to help function the
built-in Barrels. The Minigun uses a large pin to hold the Barrels, because without them, the Barrels would fly away and the Gatling Gun would be useless. Plus, Atlas added in a small self-destructer that if necessary (When the weapon gets damaged) would explode so that the user won't hold a
piece of metal around them, and the self-destructer would also have an alarm ringing for the user to be careful with the weapon exploding on their hands.

That is it for Weapon Theories Part II, and I hope you enjoyed the theories I make. I'm always imaginative with Unreal (Gold) and its features, and it's surprising that everybody else is making this game alive with such upgrades that could fascinate the viewers' eyes!
I'll think of making Item Theories, and Creature Theories.

Best Regards. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- on Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Weapon Theories Part II

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi Epsilon!

Thank you for your theories and insights into the Unreal universe. :)

I am particularly looking forward to your Creature theories. I have always been interested in what the various Creatures eat in Na Pali and how Tentacles move around etc.

If you are interested, I can compile all your ideas and theories into 1 HTML file (with styling) so that people can download 1 file and see all your words and ideas in one convenient document. I think the time and effort that you have put into this, deserves being kept as some type of archive.

Let me know what you think of that idea please.

All the best!

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Epsilon Here!

An HTML with all of my theories and ideas? That's a yes from me for sure!
And I'm still progressing about what do I really theorize about the Creatures, Items, Places, etc...
An HTML with styling is fine with me, oh and by the way, didn't I mention that you're ok with would you like to do with my theories? And you can optionally tell me, plus, you may wanna give credit for my theories. :)

VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Great! How about this then.... you think of a title for the document and I will make a start after you give me the title. :)

Epsilon--X wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:30 am ......plus, you may wanna give credit for my theories. :)

Of course all the credit would be yours! I was only offering to organise it and put it "all in one place". Only your name would be there my friend. I suggested it because good topics/threads have a way of getting buried over time and searching back for them can sometimes be tricky.

WOOF!

SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Epsilon Here!

For the title of the document, it would be "Epsilon-X: The Secret Information of Unreal."
I just thought of that name because it would be an idea. And make sure to add in this:
"The following document includes information NOT stated by Epic Games Inc, but rather a player from the Unreal Community who always theorizes the game's features."
That suggestion is the best suggestion yet from you, VooDoo! I would recommend that 100%!

VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Ok Epsilon!

Here is a basic HTML file that contains all the information that you have provided so far. Note that the Introduction section contains some placeholder text. Maybe you could provide me with more words to put in the Introduction and I will of course remove the placeholder text and replace it with your own words.

The Secret Information of Unreal.zip

Note that I cannot upload an HTML file as an attachment, so you will have to decompress this archive.

If you are very serious about this document, then I will create a proper horizontal "rollover" menu instead of the current vertical bulleted list/sublists. But it is a start! Please notify me about any necessary corrections and/or additions that you would like to make, including background colours, text colours, spacing etc etc.

WOOF!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by x21 »

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:07 pm If you are very serious about this document, then I will create a proper horizontal "rollover" menu instead of the current vertical bulleted list/sublists.
Pure CSS or with Javascript? ;)
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi, great question. :)

Ideally sans scripting of any nature, or an external style sheet. Although it would look more "beautiful" with an external style sheet, that's more for a personal website. If you're talking purely about a rollover menu without javascript etc. then of course!

Although in the long run, my aim is to preserve the words and this is the start to that . From a personal perspevtive, it is a breath of fresh air to read and enjoy something new, especially when it's done with so much enthusiasm.

WOOF!

x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by x21 »

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:02 pm Although in the long run, my aim is to preserve the words and this is the start to that . From a personal perspevtive, it is a breath of fresh air to read and enjoy something new, especially when it's done with so much enthusiasm. 
In that case I think the way you have probably makes the most sense. Elegance though simplicity. A drop down menu doesn't really add anything but looks and unnecessary complexity. I like the "KISS principal" ;)
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Epsilon Here!

I have no problem with a horizontal menu that includes all of the things I have theorized so far.
But there are some things that bug me, it's not from you at all, but rather some things I forgot to edit, such as:
- The Dimitra Theory has the name of "Sonja."
- The Minigun Theory's feature's name is the "Self-Destruct Sequence," not the "Self-Destructer."
Otherwise everything's fine.

For the Introduction at first glance, I thought the place holder was actually the translation for my words... guess not.
So I'm thinking I could add this:
Everyone has their own theories of weapons, items, places, and more throughout the game. But Epsilon-X has his theories that might interest you, so you may come and gather around to see Epsilon-X's wonders of the game, and how amazing his theories could be!

And I'm thinking for an idea, perhaps if you can add in pictures of the characters and the weapons. Plus, you could use the Unreal Font on the Title where it says Unreal. If you aren't able to use any fonts throughout the article, I have no problem with any type of font.

x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by x21 »

I can add photos when I have time to gather and edit screenshots for it and the text for unreal can be replaced quite easily with the unreal logo. that is if voodoo is ok with me doing so.

EDIT: It appears to not be convenient to add the logo. I did find a UT font that will work.
unreal_tournament.zip
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Epsilon Here!

That's ok, X21, as long as VooDoo would see how would this Idea go, that's fine, if she doesn't need it, that's fine.
I was only saying a suggestion, otherwise, everything's cool.
I'd say the article we all made is still in progress until we can gather Creatures, Items, Places, Weapons, Characters, and so forth.

x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by x21 »

If you gather the pictures I would be happy to add them to the html
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Epsilon Here!

Roger that, I will get the pictures, but you may wanna be patient since I'll take a long time for this.

x21
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by x21 »

I have added the required HTML to support images and have added a placeholder image to all the spots an image is needed.