I would like to be part of the DOG clan

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Shred

I would like to be part of the DOG clan

Post by Shred »

Hi all i was hopen to join your clan . I have played unreal from the day it came out an was in the IWB clan for 9 years. But they are no more I have all so played on all the newbie severs for some time now.I know some of you an some you may know me I also went as 86er for a bit .anyways if you need more Sparky email me i think you have it . thx Shred
>KamiKazi<-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: I would like to be part of the DOG clan

Post by >KamiKazi<-(DOG)- »

Hi Shred

Are you really 86er? :) I thought you stopped playing 'cause I couldn't see you anymore on Servers.
I always enjoyed playing with you on Zombie. Was a cool and funny time there for a while. I hope you'll join us.

Woof Woof

>>>KamiKazi<<<

PS: You remember crazy Kami? :) :) :)
Shred

Post by Shred »

YES I remember crazy kam hellfire sonic an huha all great ppl to play with on Z ombies sever an yes iam realy was 86er :} Shred
Lykos
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Lykos »

Glad by you, because wanting join to the Dog clan, good buddy in game and with the best experience.
good luck.
Cactus
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Cactus »

I know I haven't been around much lately...new job got me working like a DOG...but I just read this and would like to vouch for the Shredster. He's a good dude that I've known since wayyyy back in the beginning days of unreal on heat.net. Not like he needs my vouching for him...I'm sure you all see he's a good guy on the co-op server.

Shred, I didn't know you were going by 86er for a time. Reminds me of an old friend MONDO86em. He had a brother that played also I remember...but I forget his name. I met all those guys back in 1999 when I went down to Virginia beach. Mondo, Cgirl, Smoketree and Poison, Labbe99, SteamrollerEd. Man....good times!
Shred

Post by Shred »

Hi bud long time no see uh yes the DFA clan all those guys an gal are ppl you forgot one Beast210 an you are right the heat days were a blast thx for the post bud hope to see you more thx Shred