Thank you for the invite!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Bubbles
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Thank you for the invite!!!!

Post by Bubbles »

Hello DOGs,

To begin with, I was in a clan 6/7 years ago, I told myself never to do it again! Many hours behind the computer with schedule matches and practice, Don't forget the expense of video cards that were was required back in the day. My ten year old son saw me play on Heat.net, he had to play. I now needed two computers, one with dual SLI and the other with a V 3. P233 did not cut it, had to get two PII's. Anyway, The name Bubbles came from my 6 year old Daughter. At the time, she watched me play a couple of times online, I read her the one of the phrases or she read it(thanks Mom), "(your name here) was slaughtered by "Me". My first real gaming name, I will not post here! She told me it would read funny if someone was ripped by "Bubbles", Welcome to the Powder Puff girls, The best show for a 6 year old Girl. I laughed my back side off the first time I read " Mark the Killer, was spanked by Bubbles". The name stuck!!! OK, Enough about me, This has to be the most fun and the greastest group of people who embrace a ten year old game. I feel there are true friends out there who just live in other states or country who share a common interest, good game play, friendship, and a genuine concern for one another!!! I have never met a DOG I did not like! (friend of DOG also)!!!!! Turok, I'm glad you came back, IMA does not fit you!!!!! Blonde, different topic, High Ping and rips. Don't give him/her cable or DSL!!!!! Wisdom, thank you. I am so glad you are feally better, I/we feel so relieved!!!! Good to see you tonight!!!!! Sorry to pour on some of the old skills today, Lucky day!! Heck, I never beat the old guy in Sick Puppy's!!! OldSparky, Get better too!!!! I would rather be skooled than beat ya!!! :) I cannot forget Jackal and Daisy, I found my old unreal CD, loaded it and guess the first server I clicked on? "Newbies server Jackals COOP", Wow, thank you for being so kind and understanding!!!!! I have never seen that before with gaming!!!!!. Shout out to you two for making me stop watching television and pickup a bad habit again ;) As oldTaco asked, Are you a boy or a girl?
Well, I'm a Father of two!!!

OoiGooEE, How the heck do you say that in english? Gooey? ;0 Thanks for some great games, and teaching me some KOH tactics, by kickin my butt.

I will still hate getting the heck beat out of me on Saturday and Sunday mornings in MM by SpongeBob! I beat him once, I have a screen shot!!!!

Thank you,

Bubbles-(DOG)-
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: Thank you for the invite!!!!

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Welcome Mr Bubbles !!

Good to hear DOG is giving u so much fun :)
And yes, i'd like to know as well how OoiGooee is pronounced correctly..hehe..
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by >KamiKazi<-(DOG)- »

Great you're a DOG now

it's always a lot of fun when you blow little Kami to pieces on KOTH :) :) :)

Woof Woof
Lykos
-(DOG)- Council Admin
-(DOG)- Council Admin

Post by Lykos »

Welcome Bubbles, glad for you.
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

OMGoodness!!! Welcome, welcome welcome. My name is a misspelling from way back when, 1999, that I never changed. Perhaps my French and Spanish education leaked in (highshool langauges) or my dyslexia. :lol: Meant to be Ooey gooey, like ooey gooey rich and chewey insides...golden cakey, tender flakey outsides.... The old American Fig Newton commercial. Because I was blown up a lot. I'm a bit nostalgic now and then. Didn't change it to phonetics because of nostalgia, though I had to plead my case on newbies. Good thing they got it 'cause I'm a stubborn so and so.... :roll:

Anyway, always a pleasure to play with you, and believe you me, you have taught me quite a bit also. And we have both learned a lot from SBSP. I haven't been on MM early lately,,, I miss it :(

I'm glad to see you playing more KOTH and who knows maybe that INF server might catch on this time. Was fun tonight.

Take care my friend and may peace be with you,
OoiGooEE - {DoG}
Sean
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
iamnotmyself-(DoG)-
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by iamnotmyself-(DoG)- »

Bubbles is a father of two!?!?!? I Always thought Bubbles would look something like this:

:lol:
Bubbles
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Bubbles »

I just stole your pick for an avatar, Thank you Iamnotmyself!!!!!!!! You are correct, I will work on a skin for that!!! :)
Wisdom(DOG)
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Wisdom(DOG) »

Yes, A GREAT BIG WELCOME to the DOG house! These guys and ladies, are all about having fun and it does take a certain kind of character to be a DOG or FOD (friend of DOG), and I think we got another Pick of the Litter! I'm really impressed with the New DOG's, since it had been some time since we got new blood in the pack. We got lucky to have come up on you and the others who have recently joined. Hard to find players with the love for the game instead of the love for a win that only lasts till the next map change. And yes you have your priorities straight with UNREAL first before TV, lol, at least we're interactive!...hehehe! This Has Been....
Words Of Wisdom!!:)