join Dog Clan

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Rusty

join Dog Clan

Post by Rusty »

Hell Dog,s My name is Rusty,I have played for about a year on the Dog server and looking back in time the Dog,s must be good Dog,s.When I showed up anything that moved I shot at it ,if did not move I shot at it lol.One day playing Wisdom & Stunner DOG.. I got a good lesson on how to play a clean game no type killing, spawn killing or just shooting them in the back.....and that was when it became unreal.
Now I take pride in good clean kill they are harder to come by, oh you will not win as often . After playing I find it's not about winning... IT"S HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME... I would like be a part of the Dog Clan, I will follow all Dog rules keeping Unreal alive and yes helping the newbies.

Rusty
frostyblue44@sbcglobal.net
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

About time RustMan!! :!: I can say the same as Mrs. T, never had a problem with ya (if i dont count you kicking my butt a few times on server, hehe). I be happy to have you as a fellow Doggie.
Can I suggesst as a name: Rusty-(DOG)- :wink:
Oldsparky

pup

Post by Oldsparky »

Yep Mrs T is right. The policy is to start as a pup, but I bet he isnt a pup for long, hehe. Me and Jackal both been beating on him for months to post.

Sparky :)
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

He He. Forgtot he puppy thingy. My bad. :wink: Its just just a taco thing but anyhow, hope to see ya asa DOG soon Rustbucket :D