Request to join the -(DOG)- clan

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Well for years I have played on servers, but have always had a "soft spot" for the Newbies' servers and have found myself playing here more often lately, because these servers are ones where people play properly and the people are respectful to each other and the game. Strategy-(DOG)- gave me admin a few weeks ago and I thank him very much for that, it took me by surprise at the time and I was very grateful. I had mentioned the possibility of becoming a -(DOG)- to Strategy before he gave me admin, so it seemd the right thing to do to put in a request to join, because it didn't feel quite right having admin on the Newbies' servers and not being a -(DOG)-.

Maybe others wouldn't think twice about not being a -(DOG)- and still being an admin here, but I feel different. There are many -(DOG)-s who are not admin, but have played here for years and to me that didn't seem fair to them. I know that not everyone wants to be an admin but to me that's not the point :) So after a brief conversation with Strategy-(DOG)- I finally decided to join, so please consider this my request to do just that. I would have probably done this sooner, but I had been under the impression from OldSparky (who I knew fairly well) that ideally, -(DOG)-s would not run their own server. Strategy-(DOG)- clarified to me that it was ok to still run my own server, at which point I thought great!

I mainly play COop, because my DM skills are similar to a Nali's swimming ability. I am basically an oldskool player at heart.
Lastly, I will say thanks to Leela-(DOG)- and TomKatRebel-(DOG)- who gave me their best wishes earlier today before I made this post and of course a big thanks to OldSparky-(DOG)- and now Strategy-(DOG)- who keep this great game... well... great. I play fair, don't use bad language, have a wry sense of humour and am always happy to help. I guess it would feel a bit "strange" being an admin then suddenly a -(PUP)- but as I said to Strategy-(DOG)- that's the rule and Newbies works better than the vast majority of servers out there because of these types of rules in the first place. So I look forward to playing more with you guys and having some fun along the way :)

All the best,

VooDoo

(Note to self: change my animated avatar, it's a distraction on the eye) :)

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Request to join the -(DOG)- clan

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Hey VooDoo!
I am surprised and glad at the same time to see your request. Sure u have my vote! :-D

N.
UNREAL
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

i am very happy to welcome you in our family, VooDoo! :D
please put on the -(PUP)- tag for now, to show the members your wish to join the clan!

WELCOME!! WOOF! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
TomKatRebel

Post by TomKatRebel »

OK VooDoo, try to abide by our clan rules: No DooDoo's in our severs and no sniffing other DOG's butts! Most other stuff is fair game... ;)

Welcome, little -(PUP)- :D
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Nikola wrote:Hey VooDoo! I am surprised and glad at the same time to see your request. Sure u have my vote! :-D N.
Thanks Nikola! I recall playing one of your maps fairly recently on Newbies, how many did you make and are you still in the map-making business?
TomKatRebel-(DOG)- wrote:No DooDoo's in our severs.....
xD! That's hilarious!
Oh boy, already I have nickname abuse! May Vandora have mercy on your soul....., thou should seek cleansing within the shrines of Chizra....
TomKatRebel-(DOG)- wrote:and no sniffing other DOG's butts!
Wow you are a hard taskmaster! That was 99% of my reason for joining!

But seriously guys, thanks for your approvals!

TomKatRebel

Post by TomKatRebel »

V00D00 wrote:
TomKatRebel-(DOG)- wrote:and no sniffing other DOG's butts!
Wow you are a hard taskmaster! That was 99% of my reason for joining!
HaHaHa!

Typical Yorkie humor! this is gonna be intresting to say the least... :D
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

you are amongst the most respected members of the whole unreal community and you play on newbiesplayground for a long time now!
the formal -(PUP)-trial period is over for you! please put on the -(DOG)- tag!! :dog:

WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Nikola-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by Nikola-(DOG)- »

Yaaay Welcome to the family Voodoo!

N.
UNREAL
TomKatRebel

Post by TomKatRebel »

Being a Yorkshire Terrier I'm guessing it was inevitable, Welcome to DOG! :D
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

strategy-(DOG)- wrote:....the formal -(PUP)-trial period is over for you! please put on the -(DOG)- tag!! :dog: WOOF!
Wow, I was expecting to to be a -(PUP)- for about a month! :o In fact I had just got used to being "young" again!
Thank you very much!
Nikola wrote:Yaaay Welcome to the family Voodoo! N.
Thank you!
TomKatRebel-(DOG)- wrote:Being a Yorkshire Terrier I'm guessing it was inevitable, Welcome to DOG! :D
Thank you! Yes I am from Yorkshire, England, home of the Yorkshire Terrier - hehe. Now I am intrigued where you are from, because you know about the Yorkshire sense of humour :) Maybe you have a Yorkshire Terrirer! Time will tell me the answer to that maybe.... :cheesygrin:

WOOF!

TomKatRebel

Post by TomKatRebel »

I'm a Yorkshire Terrier also - Just! :D
Cap'n Hands
FOD
FOD

Post by Cap'n Hands »

Welcome to the doghouse, my friend. :)
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Beemo wrote:Welcome to the doghouse, my friend. :)
Thank you Beemo-(DOG)- I appreciate that very much. :)