why dont people like me :(

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
psychomadness

why dont people like me :(

Post by psychomadness »

I was unaware that i was unliked but i would love to join the clan. every one here seems to be fair and friendly players. if i have made someone unhappy in any way, i would really like to know what i did and i will not do that anymore. i try really hard to have game ethics and i have been playing since 1999. i have promoted the game and some players for many years. there are quite a few players you see today that play because i was so passionate about the game and turned them onto it. what ever your choice may be, i really like the players on this server and think that most of them stand for what all players should... fun and fair play. thanks for listening

Your Fraggin Friend
Psychomadness
Oldsparky

Lol

Post by Oldsparky »

Don't think your disliked. Perhaps its the skin, you look like taco sometimes. :) I think maybe people don't know you and that is the problem. For one to be immediately welcomed we must get to know the player behind the skin and what they stand for. I think your a very good candidate and allreadys recommendation carries a lot of weight with me. I will of course leave this up to the DOGGIE member committee as they do an excellent job of screening prospective members. Dont go away thinking your disliked, that is far from the truth, The old one enjoys shooting you a lot.

Woofers