Oh!!! Pick me!!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Nidi

Oh!!! Pick me!!!!!

Post by Nidi »

Hello all DOGS!

I am formerly [ima]Nidiyet^Eh? and a good personal friend of Blondie. If you need a reference of my playing skils/habit, I'm sure he will put in a good word for me. Please accept this as my formal request to join DOG Clan.

I'm a "mature" player [40 something] and have been paying Unreal since, well, since it was first published. When I was in [ima] clan, we started out as honourable players but our founder developed mental issues and declared "No Rules" play. Even then, I refrained from spawn/type killing as I feel there is no challenge fighting an opponent who does not possess a gun as big as mine. This rift ultimately ended [ima] clan. I was considered honourable enough to become a member of {RiP} clan for a bit until I moved one to other games. I've pulled Unreal from the CD case and reinstalled at the request of BlondePsycho. He states that you are a great bunch to play with and having played on the DOG Clan server for the past few days, he wasn't exaggerating. Anywho, enough rambling. You can obtain my email address from BP if you need to contact me. Good games to all! :o