Board out of my mind!!!

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
CarnalKnowledge
FOD
FOD

Board out of my mind!!!

Post by CarnalKnowledge »

Okay I had surgery last Thursday on my elbow (for the third time). And on Doctors orders I cant not do anything more than pic up a plate. This is hard for me to do. Im a very active person. But Im giving it my best shot. But I gotta say this sitting on the couch crap is for the birds. Are there any free online games to play that dont require much of a pc to run? I have a decent machine but with no sound and a video card that is only running at 50% capacity. I need something to do during the day when the wife and kids are off to work and school. Im going completely insane!!! Please help me lol.
Oldsparky

Re: Board out of my mind!!!

Post by Oldsparky »

You can watch unreal if you cant play,, tell us more.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

There are some cool games in Facebook and @ www.miniclip.com

You can also try Wizard101 or QuakeLive
CarnalKnowledge
FOD
FOD

Post by CarnalKnowledge »

I had a great week, got the stitches removed and the Doc was very pleased with the results so far. I will not be required to go to a rehab facility since this is my third go around on this elbow, I get to do my own rehab at home. Only bummer is I still have to be a good boy, still not allowed to lift anything heavier than about 2 pounds for another 4 weeks. Sitting still and doing nothing just is not my style, driving me bonkers. Looking forward to the day I can start doing more around the house and tinkering with my ongoing landscaping projects.

Thanks for the tip on on miniclip Taco, sure has helped keep me busy. ;)
Last edited by CarnalKnowledge on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoodOleTaco

Post by GoodOleTaco »

Glad ur felling better. 8)