So this cat just adopted me,,,,

Post general stuff here
Forum rules
Do Not Post About Other Games here but in the Thread provided for it.
Masterman
FOD
FOD

So this cat just adopted me,,,,

Post by Masterman »

Normally I hate cats, but this one is awesome. She decided to walk right in my Apt. (had the sliding door open) and make herself at home. Well trained, uses litterbox; obviously someones cat that they abandoned (common around here):

So here ya are Deb, and anyone else that's interested:

ftp://masterman86.dyndns.org/Kittykitty.MPG
DaveAnd___
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Re: So this cat just adopted me,,,,

Post by DaveAnd___ »

I know a little about cats...

Because it appears to have set up home at your place - does not mean it has been turfed out from else where. The owners (if cats actually ever feel like they are owned - i don't think they care) are probably wondering where it is. Cats have an 8 mile circumference circle they petrol and will happily eat take shelter and fuss from any one or where they can (they aren't loyal). Generally a cat will set up home with you (if you by one or take one in), but be warned this cat may have an owner, and they be missing there cat and my get angry if they find you are keeping it from them, by offering it food and shelter. I have seen this before - when a friend of mine was putting food out for a cat he thought was stray, and the owner saw the cat was spending more time at his house than at theirs. It was upsetting his kids, so he made physical threats against my friend.

We have a cat. It stays in a lot and eats at ours house, but i know when it is out - it visits at least two of our neighbors :) for more food and fuss i guess.

But i think it is nice of you to offer a home to it...
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Post by Masterman »

@Dave,

I put up numerous Lost Cat flyers around the area with her picture and my phone # on it. They have to be up for a minimum of 7 days in FL, and if someone doesn't claim her by then, she's mine.

She regularly goes outside for long periods of time at night, but then returns only to jump in my lap and fall asleep :). It got cold here last night, so right now my door is closed, but she lets me know when she wants out.. 8)
DaveAnd___
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by DaveAnd___ »

It sounds like she is your :)

Has she been neutered? or you may end up with a lot more cats than you expected?

:)
DaveAnd___
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by DaveAnd___ »

hows the cat doing?
Masterman
FOD
FOD

Post by Masterman »

She's doing very well :) . I need to take her in to get her spayed next week, but I need to buy a box to carry her in...$15 for the spay, $20 for the box..How does that work? lol
DaveAnd___
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by DaveAnd___ »

LOL!!!!!

... Without spay - it would cost more :)