You're Hired!!!

POST TOPICS GENERAL IN NATURE RELATED TO UNREAL
Forum rules
Remember our site rules for decency and language. Do not use racial, gender or other unacceptable undertones.
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

You're Hired!!!

Post by OoiGooEE »

Hi Folks,

After many, many months of being unemployed I have finally heard the words "You're hired". :lol: The problem is I have to relocate and will try to get my wife's laptop in playing shape but I'm not quite sure (wasn't so good on last attempt). :| Sparky if you've got any laptop hints like key mapping I would wholeheartedly appreciate it. This is a "real" job that I actually have to go to an office and have a physical presence. Dang. :? :roll:

I'll be living off the laptop in a hotel for a bit,,, until I find a place to live and won't have my rig until I move the house and wife. :(

I'll be missing you guys and will stop in when I can. My hours will of course change not only because of the job but because I'm moving to a different timezone. I'll miss mornings with "Bob" and Willie and Turok of course ;) And afternoons with Turok :P , Wever, BBG, Checkmate (where you been :?: ), EZ, Logan, Charles (where you been :?: ) CPUenvy, Daveand, Taco, Sid, Minus, Gort and of course the old punk himself, Sparky :P If there's anyone I've forgotten please forgive my addled brain.

I read this and it sounds like I'm leaving and I guess, in a way, I am. I haven't even left the house and I'm having withdrawal already. :| :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I'll be back ASAP so frag hard, play fair and have fun.

OoiGooEE-{DoG}
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

Work to Eat - Eat to Live - Live to Love - Love to Play - Play at Work
{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
turok
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Re: You're Hired!!!

Post by turok »

Good luck with the job sean,To bad that you have to move but go where the work is...Take Care,Yes gonna miss my mornings shooting you,But hey ill meet up with you in here.Bye
Your Canadian Friend
Bubbles
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Bubbles »

Congrats Sean, If it is a congrats. Don't be a strnager like me :)

Ya hooo

Bubbles
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Awesome good news Sean !!!!
Congrats on the job !!
--= Keep Running =--
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

Hey folks!!! Thanks for the good vibes :D Well the job is pretty cool but challenging, which I like. I've never done anything like this before, I guess I'm growing up. :P I've gotten lost (sort of) every night looking for grocery stores. The good thing is I'm learning my streets and getting my bearings. And no I haven't gotten a map yet. I'm a Man ;) I just play the city like a DM map. Haven't had much time to play seems I'm on the phone from the time I walk in until bed. Although I did try last night and of course got a phone call right after I started. Playing on the laptop will be challenging and I need a better surface for my mouse, the table wasn't cutting it.

BBG I had no idea you were in the same boat as I. I will send out some powerful Goo vibes. Stay strong, opportunity is right around the corner. 8) And tell Check he better get those grades up or it won't be just his parents who are upset. :twisted: Time change is 1 hour more. I'm west of home.

It's pretty cool here. Mountains all around. But lonely. Hopefully 3 weeks and a visit from the wife. Counting the days......

Take care and cyas soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
turok
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by turok »

Glad to hear your doing good sean.Yes it would be lonely.We miss not having you in the game,But you have to look after yourself,Well hope to see ya in the server soon ..Take care sean.
Your Canadian Friend
OoiGooEE
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by OoiGooEE »

It was great fun being back in the game this past weekend. Thanks for letting me win a couple ;) :P I only wish I had more time but with house guests and packing to do I got in all I could. Wish there was some calendar feature we could use on the website to schedule or just to get an idea of when other players might be on. I know it's still hit or miss. Sometimes I think too much,,, sometimes not at all..... ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Being out of the game is hard. I miss you guys.... now don't go getting sappy ;) :P ;) :P
Last edited by OoiGooEE on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
OoiGooEE-{DoG}-

{{{The Circle of Life}}}
"Semper Canis"
wever.nl-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Post by wever.nl-(DOG)- »

Was great seeing ya running around in the server !!!

Hmm...a calender thingy...yes, i like the idea :)
--= Keep Running =--