Tycho, requesting to join

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Tycho
-(PUP)-
-(PUP)-

Tycho, requesting to join

Post by Tycho »

Hello,

I'd like to join -(DOG)-. I usually go by Tycho online, and I've been playing Unreal/Unreal Tournament for around 14 years now, although I didn't play it online much, for Unreal I mostly played the main campaign and RTNP, and for Unreal Tournament I typically played botmatches with a maplist and make my own story up or something like that. I'd say I'm a little rusty in the multiplayer aspects of these games (and I'd never played Unreal online until recently) but I don't think I'm that bad, and I'd like to think I'm good with the Flak Cannon and Sniper Rifle. For a few years I'd been looking for clans to get into the actual multiplayer, and this one is by far the most active and friendliest one I've found.

strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Tycho, requesting to join

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hello tycho! thanks for your interest in joining the -(DOG)- clan!
being a member of newbiesplayground is more a question of personality rather than skills, but having skills is nice - hope to see you on sickpuppy's doghouse as well ;)
please make sure you read about the clan- and server-rules! follow the codex, be helpful and friendly, play fair and play with style!

to show all clan-members your wish to join the clan and give them a chance to get known to you, please put on the -(PUP)- tag and visit our servers whenever you got time to!
welcome to Newbiesplayground! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Tycho
-(PUP)-
-(PUP)-

Re: Tycho, requesting to join

Post by Tycho »

Okay, thanks, I'll be sure to log on for a while whenever I can!