Hello, I am Javix and I want be part of this beautiful clan

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE DOG CLAN POST HERE AFTER READING JOIN DOG ON WEB PAGE
Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Hello, I am Javix and I want be part of this beautiful clan

Post by Javix »

I am a member of the Unreal community for a couple of years. I am aware that I must not disrespect anyone, and that's why I am willing to be an ideal and sympathetic partner. On the other hand, my English is limited. That is why I will often take time to respond.
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Hello, I am Javix and I want be part of this beautiful clan

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

hello javix!
thank you for your interest in joining the -(DOG)- clan! make sure you have read the server-rules and about the -(DOG)- code. to show all members your wish to join the clan and to get known to you, please put on the -(PUP)- tag now! welcome to the clan! :)

WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Javix »

Thank you very much. Yes I know the rules. I will be active on the servers.
I'm happy for the welcome WOOF WOOF
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi Javix and welcome to the -(DOG)- clan!

I remember you from last year, when you took part in the NewbiesPlayground Unreal Contest 2016, Single Player event. :)

I do not know if you saw the results of that event, but if you didn't then click the link to see your name!
I was the admin spectating you and BlueD was also there that day, helping you to find the last monsters before the time ran out! :cheesygrin:

I was using PSAY to tell BlueD where the last monsters were on Bluff Eversmoking and he was translating my English into Spanish for you, but you just ran out of time before finding the last 3 monsters! It was still a good attempt though and I am glad you joined the event and I remember it very well.

Don't be concerned about having limited English! See it as a chance to teach noobs like me a few Spanish words and phrases. :D

All the best! I look forward to seeing you on a server. :dog:

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Javix »

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 10:12 pm  
Hi Javix and welcome to the -(DOG)- clan!

I remember you from last year, when you took part in the NewbiesPlayground Unreal Contest 2016, Single Player event. :)

I do not know if you saw the results of that event, but if you didn't then click the link to see your name!
I was the admin spectating you and BlueD was also there that day, helping you to find the last monsters before the time ran out! :cheesygrin:

I was using PSAY to tell BlueD where the last monsters were on Bluff Eversmoking and he was translating my English into Spanish for you, but you just ran out of time before finding the last 3 monsters! It was still a good attempt though and I am glad you joined the event and I remember it very well.

Don't be concerned about having limited English! See it as a chance to teach noobs like me a few Spanish words and phrases. :D

All the best! I look forward to seeing you on a server. :dog:

WOOF!
Yes, I remember it very well. It was a lot of fun, you helped me a lot.
I remember that in bluff I crash a pipeline when I tried to fall in the water hehehe bad luck.
I want play again this year, count on me.

A few months ago I was watching videos to learn English, I learned some things. But now I will use google translator because I am studying a career and maybe I suffocate so much information.

And if you want help speaking Spanish I'll be happy to help. :D

WOOF WOOF
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi Javix, please put on the -(DOG)- tag now and welcome to the -(DOG)- family!

Death Or Glory!

All the best and enjoy yourself. :)

WOOF!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. I also sometimes crash on that pipeline in Bluff, when I fall down to the water. :cheesygrin:
You might be interested in watching the winning run from the 2016 SinglePlayer Contest .
The map Bluff starts at 3:43.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
strategy-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by strategy-(DOG)- »

your privilegies and rank on forum have been shifted to -(DOG)-! congratulations and welcome! WOOF!
[ no tolerance for intolerance ]
Javix
-(DOG)-
-(DOG)-

Post by Javix »

strategy-(DOG)- wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 3:19 pm your privilegies and rank on forum have been shifted to -(DOG)-! congratulations and welcome! WOOF!
Thank you very much, I know that this is a home, a family, and for that I am happy that I am integrated into your clan.

WOOF WOOF!