Item Theories Part IV

Theories related to UNREAL, e.g. characters, items, weapons, places,...
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Item Theories Part IV

Post by SerpentineStorm-(DOG)- »

Epsilon-X Here!

School took time, but it may have been worth it for more education. So I decided to take a rest and begin on a new theory to satisfy the viewers.

Let's do it...

EaH Packs:
--------------

The Environmental and Healing Health Packs are one of the most important items of the Unreal Inventory, as they obviously give health points to the user.
Liandri, Alpha, and Inuit – Despite that each corporation works a different job – have joined in together to develop two types of Health Packs, The HFP (Healiocine Flurixide Pack) gives 20+ to the user by providing them fresh water, with a newly discovered fluid that heals the user called "Healiocine Flurixide" which gives out the red pigment found in the health pack.

Once the User drinks the HeaFlx-added water, the fluid starts spreading to develop extra cells of blood inside the user's body.
The fluid has no taste, and gives an advantage to all creatures across the world.

The Bandage, or the HFB (Holimia Forbiscine Bandage) uses a newly discovered small creamy fluid called the Holimia Forbiscine, which heals 5+ of the wounds by the fluid entering through the damaged area of the user's body, regardless if the bleeding stopped or not. And gives out a painkiller to calm the pain down.

The Sk'rethja Colony Skaarj Scientists have found a new way to make Tarydium a drink and a healing substance, by crushing the Tarydium to smaller-than-a-milimeter pieces on a huge cup, and adding in a hybrid between two of the mentioned substances, which are the Healiocine Flurixide, and the Holimia Forbiscine fluids mixed with the Tarydium pieces make the blue substance found in the Super Health Pack, or the "Sk'rethja Scorpion's Blood" Pack.
The user also uses a mask providing a straw to drink on fast and easy.

A-t-ML Translator:
----------------------
Developed by the UMS, the Alien to Multi Language Translator uses advanced technology to translate Alien speech to any languages the User needs, like how the calculator functions with the equations in Math or Science.
The signalizor found inside the Translator allows the device to quickly find a recently written log entry/message/or any other, even Alien Hieroglyphs.
Although Unreal doesn't show that, the Translator can also be used to learn a new language, either Human Language such as French, Spanish, Greek, and more, or even Alien Languages such as Skrathiji, Ghormigus, Ne'marask, and more.

I thought of two items because I had to keep track of time, otherwise, I'll add in a third one if necessarily needed.

Best Regards, from an Antecedent -(DOG)- Clan member and Warrior! :D

WOOF!
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Re: Item Theories Part IV

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

VooDoo-(DOG)- here!

I'm glad you decided to incoporate the Health and Bandages into the Items Theories and especially the Translator!
I have added these in to the HTML.

The Bandage, or the HFB (Holimia Forbiscine Bandage) uses a newly discovered small creamy fluid called the Holimia Forbiscine,......

I love this amount of detail and am interested how you came up with the words "Holimia Forbiscine". :)

Is there a chance you could provide your thoughts on the Forcefield?

Also, do you have any objections to me putting the Item Theories menu links in alphabetical order?

Best wishes,

WOOF!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Epsilon Here!

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:54 pm Is there a chance you could provide your thoughts on the Forcefield?

Ahh yes... the good ol' Forcefield is missing! Thank you for bringing this idea up! I'll make sure to bring that up soon.

VooDoo-(DOG)- wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:54 pm Also, do you have any objections to me putting the Item Theories menu links in alphabetical order?

By any means, I do understand that this is my project, but the layout you need is fine.
Suit yourself by the way.

Best Regards. :)

WOOF!
VooDoo-(DOG)-
Full Game Admin
Full Game Admin

Post by VooDoo-(DOG)- »

Hi Epsilon!

VooDoo-(DOG)- here!

Can you tell me if the latest revision that you have of your theories contains the translator and health sections on the Items Theories page?

I am wondering if I kept a previous backup instead of the latest version, because on the Items page here, there is no information about the translator and the health packs etc. Basically it seems as though I didn't add in Creatures Theories IV, but I'm not sure. :P

If you do have a more up-to-date version than me, which includes the translator and health packs information, can you send me the Items.html file so I don't have to do that part again. :)
You will have to zip it first because html files are not allowed as attachments.

Thanks!

WOOF!

PS. I am glad you found your recent exams easy. :Drogar-BigGrin:

PPS. It's fun watching the life-cycle of your avatar.

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche
SerpentineStorm-(DOG)-
GameServer Admin
GameServer Admin

Ah yes, VooDoo!

I'm taking a rest, and I will see about that problem in another time.
Also, the Avatar is for fun and for the story. No one can really decrypt the message behind the avatar I made as well except for me, and the message will be revealed soon in the story and the posts I wrote, so stay tuned!

Best Regards.

WOOF!