- Windows 64-bit version (x86-64)
- Linux ARM version
- Improved Linux support
- High DPI UI support for fonts, game menu as well as the HUD.
- Graphics rendering improvements, including improvements to the Direct3D9 renderer and a new, modern OpenGL renderer with OpenGL 3/4 support.
- Many fixes to OpenAL 3D audio and SwFMODEx audio support.
- Tons of game engine improvements and bug fixes
- Security fixes
- Improved server features and server stability
- New compiler used for improved support for modern CPUs
- New and improved UnrealScript programming functions
- Many improvements to the included UnrealEd 2 (Unreal level editor)
- Additional languages supported
- And still compatible with existing maps, mods and game types.
Change log: https://www.oldunreal.com/wiki/index.ph ... otes/v227j
Download: https://oldunreal.com/phpBB3/viewtopic. ... 1&p=100718